New clothes?

Associate
goi gio, superdry and freshjive for the win, oh u wanted cheap not stylish. Head to some local uni, check out what the students are wearing then go down to some local oxfam/vintage shop and try and replicate this.

Soldato
Etaqua said:
This is one for the younger generation, everyone over 18 get out of my thread. ;)

I'm in need of some new clothes. However, my mum isn't going to be paying for them, so they need to be pretty good value.
This <image removed due to lack of seckyness at the time> is what I usually wear - quicksilver, vans, etc. However, they're about £40 for a pair of jeans, and about the same for a jumper, so they're a bit out of my price range.

I'm not really looking for Vans and quicksilver stuff this time. A good looking pair of jeans and some shirts is all I really need. What shops sell good looking clothes cheaply (up to about £35 for very nice pair of jeans and up to £20 for a nice shirt)?

Edit: that's me on a bad day, btw...

Edit: removed pic, will put another in tomorrow

All I can say mate is if thats what your into TOPMAN is your place to go. Although when I went in TOPMAN yesterday the jeans sucked, But thats only cause the stuff thats good I already own :D.

Etaqua said:
lol. I would never wear a pink shirt under normal circumstances, only as a bet or a dare or recommended to me by multiple people. :p

Pink shirts oh come on mate get with the fashion its all you can wear these days.

Soldato
Primark, though most stuff just looks cheap to me. (Or maybe I've just been around it too much :o)
H+M are great, shorts/linen trousers for £15, or Jeans for £30. And the shirts/t-shirts in there are cheap as hell, they start at like £4/£5.
Topman are OK, you can get some decent jeans in there for £20-£30 and sometimes you can find some t-shirts in there though they are usually £15-25 for a t-shirt.
Burtons is quite cheap, don't usually go in there myself.

[edit] Though me and Sidewinder found some cool stuff in the lanes in the vintage look shops.

Last edited:
Soldato
Mackass said:
Jesta, I've always thought H&M in the Chimes was for women. :p
yeah it is,its a women and child clothing shop.im just waiting for it to have a mens section.
sexist people at H&M me thinks :p

Bes

Bes

Soldato
Etaqua said:
This is one for the younger generation, everyone over 18 get out of my thread. ;)

I'm in need of some new clothes. However, my mum isn't going to be paying for them, so they need to be pretty good value.
This <image removed due to lack of seckyness at the time> is what I usually wear - quicksilver, vans, etc. However, they're about £40 for a pair of jeans, and about the same for a jumper, so they're a bit out of my price range.

I'm not really looking for Vans and quicksilver stuff this time. A good looking pair of jeans and some shirts is all I really need. What shops sell good looking clothes cheaply (up to about £35 for very nice pair of jeans and up to £20 for a nice shirt)?

Edit: that's me on a bad day, btw...

Edit: removed pic, will put another in tomorrow
Jack Jones have some nice jeans at good prices at the moment..... Doesanyone know if there is one in Bristol?

Back
Top Bottom