New Corsair Case Range - PRE-ORDER NOW!

Soldato
Was 150 yds from OCUK - now 0.5 mile; they moved
Hi guys!

The NDA has finally lifted on the new Corsair cases. I will admit that the 550D does tickle my fancy very much. The 300R looks like a good updated version of the highly popular Antec 300.

Stock will be arriving in the next week or two.

Corsair Carbide 300R Mid Tower Case - Black @ £59.99 inc VAT

CA-063-CS_400.jpg
CA-063-CS_41456_400.jpg

The Carbide Series™ 300R is a compact expression of the Corsair philosophy: great systems begin with a great case. Open the easy-access side panel to find a builder-friendly design with three tool-free optical drive bays and four tool-free hard drive bays with integrated 2.5” SSD compatibility. There’s room for extra-long graphics cards, and the matte black interior really shows off your gear. Finish off your build with a cable routing system that keeps wires and cables out of sight and out of the airflow path for a clean, uncluttered look.
The 300R keeps your hardware cool with amazing airflow, including a 140mm front intake fan and a 120mm rear exhaust fan. There’s room to add five additional fans, including dual side-panel fan locations that can deliver cool air directly to your graphics cards. And, the dust filters are removable for easy maintenance. Features like these make the Corsair Carbide Series 300R the foundation of your next great system.

- Room for graphics cards up to 450mm long
- USB 3.0 front panel connectors
- Built-in compatibility for SSDs in the four hard drive bays gives you the flexibility you need
- Keep your system cool with up to 7 fan mount locations
- Easily accessible dust filters keep the cool air flowing over your valuable components
- Install or upgrade your CPU heatsink quickly with the easy-access backplate cutout
- Optimize airflow and keep your system neat and tidy using the intelligent cable management system
- Drive Bays: 3 x 5.25" Drive Bays and 4 x 3.5"/2.5" Drive Bays
- Cooling: 1 x 140mm intake fan and 1 x 120mm exhaust fan
- Expansion Slots: 7
- Motherboard Support: ATX & mATX
- Front I/O: 2 x USB3.0 and 2 x Audio
- Dimensions: 19.1" x 8.3" x 17.7"

Only £59.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Corsair Obsidian 550D Quiet Midi Tower Case - Black @ £109.99 inc VAT

CA-064-CS_400.jpg
CA-064-CS_41209_400.jpg

The Obsidian Series™ 550D has been carefully engineered for noise reduction. The front and side panels are insulated with sound dampening material, and the hard drive trays and fans have soft silicon mounts to absorb vibration. The top and side panel vents are covered for noise reduction if you’re not using them to install your own fans, and even the intakes are angled to reduce air noise.
The rigid, stamped steel and brushed aluminum case holds some remarkable technology that makes it easy to build great systems. There’s built-in USB 3.0 support, and the drive trays work with 2.5” SSDs. The removable hard drive bays allow customization for extra-long graphics cards and maximizing airflow. And, the easy-access side panels come off at the touch of a button for easy upgrades or simply admiring your work.

- Insulated, sound dampening side and front panels
- Six tool-free hard drive trays with integral SSD support and soft silicon sound dampening
- Four tool-free optical drive bays
- Angled air intakes for reduced noise
- Covered vents for noise reduction if additional fans (not included) are not installed
- Front panel USB 3.0 connectors and audio connectors
- Cable routing cutouts with rubber grommets
- Removable, reversible front panel
- One-button side panel removal for quick access
- Matte black interior
- Three 120mm fans
-Top panel is compatible with 240mm radiators for dual-radiator Hydro Series. CPU coolers and liquid cooling systems
- Eight expansion slots for multi-GPU compatibility

Only £109.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

reminds me of the Fractal cases, cant wait to see a system built in one

Corsair are putting out some quality cases at the moment

aww
was hoping for a new graphite case as I couldn't make my mind up on getting a 600t or not
not sure about the 550d - need to see proper photos first.

I would have expected a higher price for the 550D just based on it's looks and previous cases in the range. I suppose they need to get some cheaper cases in the market.

:EDIT:

Though having had a second look I suppose it doesn't really look up to par against it's bigger brothers in the looks department.

Back
Top Bottom