New Foo Fighters Track

Associate
On Spotify now... called Run.

Pretty heavy, kinda thrashy in the middle. Wasn't sure at first but the end section is nice. Maybe a grower. It's probably about as good as the best stuff off their last album (so kinda average in comparison to earlier stuff I suppose).

Soldato
First listen....hmm not bad, second listen oh I like it.

I love music with contrasting parts and change ups and this has some great parts. Didn't care for the last album at all, this has got me excited again.

Associate
OP
Digging this up as album is now out. Gotta say, pretty disappointed. It's a 7/10 affair in my mind. Nothing close to Wasting Light I don't think. Run was about the best of the bunch in the end, Dirty Water ain't bad though. Pretty catchy.

Soldato
Album is bloody terrible, tempted to try and refund to amazon, it's that bad. Bought on the strength of Run, feel very let down.

Royal Blood raised the bar too high this year, while their new album wasn't as good as their debut, it's still head and shoulders above much that's come out this year.

Associate
OP
Like it, going to give the album a download based off this.

I'd be careful about doing that tbh as Run is by far the best thing on the album. Nothing else really comes near it so it ultimately feels like a massive let down.

Album is bloody terrible, tempted to try and refund to amazon, it's that bad. Bought on the strength of Run, feel very let down..

Yeah exactly. It's so bland. Probably worst album they've ever put out I'd say. Sonic Highways is a contender too though.

Back
Top Bottom