New Foo Fighters Track

Soldato
Yeah exactly. It's so bland. Probably worst album they've ever put out I'd say. Sonic Highways is a contender too though.

It's my own fault, I should have spotify'd it first but I loved Run and was even quite impressed by TSIAN so just blindly pre ordered on amazon a few weeks back.

Soldato
Love amazon free returns.

cg.jpg

J.T

J.T

Soldato
Not very impressed with new Album myself, Wasting Light was such a great all round album this just seems such a let down. :(

A couple of good tracks on it but that's about it.

Soldato
Album is bloody terrible, tempted to try and refund to amazon, it's that bad. Bought on the strength of Run, feel very let down.

Royal Blood raised the bar too high this year, while their new album wasn't as good as their debut, it's still head and shoulders above much that's come out this year.

Pretty much what a friend an I were saying. Though we both agreed that Royal Blood's new album was dire as well. Though to be expected, a lot bands like that get picked up on the pop train and change direction from their origin.

Foo Fighters though, I feel Dave should just stick to collaboration now, the super band stuff is bloody gold. Foo Fighters are done IMO.

Soldato
This new album is absolute turd. I'm not sure why I was expecting it to be anything else to be honest.

Edit

LOL another word for poo beginning with T is censored.

Associate
On first listen, I said to myself that I didn't want to listen to it again. Foos being my favourite band I persevered and I've listened a good 4-5 times now.

Some tracks I skip outright, but the Album starts off strong with Run, it drops off a little on the way up to Arrows where it picks up again then takes a sharp decline in quality from there on.

Run is up there with my favourite ever Foo tracks, however the album being the sum of the rest of the parts too, this places it at the bottom of the pile for me, just below sonic highways.

However in saying that, bottom of the pile from my favourite band still trumps many other albums from other bands that I like though, so will continue to listen. I may well just delete the few songs I dislike. After the hype from the video drop of Run, it really was a bit of a disappointment, but I'm just glad they're still making music and enjoying the life. The whole band are a class act.

I'm not one of these entitled fans that throws their toys out of the pram if they don't enjoy their favourite band's latest music, as they owe me nothing and I owe them many years of gratitude for my favourite songs! I'll just move on and wait patiently for the next drop!

J.T

J.T

Soldato
Figured out what it is about this Album that is lacking for me, Energy!

Wasting Light was such an energetic Album with so many proper thumping Rock tracks I loved it!, C&G has Run and that's about it... :(

Back
Top Bottom