New forum! Post bugs & errors in here *CHECK FIRST POST FOR ISSUES FIRST - P.S. THE MM IS OPEN*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Hmm another bug seems to be that when you make a post in a thread and go back to the forum that the thread is contained in it doesn't show that you have posted in that thread like the old forum did with a little black mark on the left hand side of the thread title.

Don
Nope, there really isn't an edit button. Also there is a multi quote button but seemingly no way to actually quote.
So there's multiple ways to quote;

The + Quote button will add all your quotes to the bottom of the screen. There will be a button by the quick post called "insert quotes" - this'll take you to a selector and you can select quotes you want, add them all in etc.

If you're after a single quote, of a single post, the reply button is better.

Also, you can highlight text and get the option to add to a multi quote, or reply.

Don
Hmm another bug seems to be that when you make a post in a thread and go back to the forum that the thread is contained in it doesn't show that you have posted in that thread like the old forum did with a little black mark on the left hand side of the thread title.

A refresh will solve this - we're expecting some niggles. :) There might be a bit of hangover with content refresh and caches, so we'll keep an eye on this.

Soldato
A refresh will solve this - we're expecting some niggles. :) There might be a bit of hangover with content refresh and caches, so we'll keep an eye on this.

Just did a hard page refresh (Ctrl+F5) and it still doesn't show or did I misunderstand you? It is quite likely as it is 2am :).

Caporegime
Another small request. Can we have the option to remove Avatars and/or Signatures? At the moment it's everything or nothing. I don't mind signatures and the option to leave Avatars on or be able to choose to display one beside your own name would be welcome.

Soldato
Not sure I like this in all honesty.

Although, if you have sorted the new posts button so it actually takes you to the latest post in the thread, rather than since you were last logged as online, then I can live with it for a properly working forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom