New forum! Post bugs & errors in here *CHECK FIRST POST FOR ISSUES FIRST - P.S. THE MM IS OPEN*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
FA0D655D-F96C-472F-8A1D-42595E167CF6_zpsebtwritu.png

I've either been banned from the MM or for whatever reason I can't post a reply there any more....?

"You have insufficient privileges to reply here"

Also, if I try to copy an
image from photobucket the img link won't copy correctly and I have to copy the direct link and add the tags manually.

Soldato
Damn. It's like wearing a mask and looking in the mirror. It takes me a few moments to realize it's my post I'm looking at... :o
Yeah I don't like mine either, I'm sure they will fix it. It's a shame they didn't update the sigs with the forum, they look completely out of place now IMO. I would turn it off but then you lose the sig as well.

Man of Honour
i just notice one thing when trying to get to motorsports, if you where in the Life forum tree, sun forums displayed, now they dont, you have to select the drop dow list, can we go back that once in a parent forum they display by themselfs.

Soldato
I'm one of the biggest advocates for xf, but my goodness what is going on with this style design?

It looks very ammateurish after knowing what can be done with the xf style system.

Please get a pro themer on the job to sort out the skin.

Themehouse, pixelexit or arty.
Any of them could have made a beautiful theme that would look damn near exactly the same as the old one, or better.

Too much padding on the edges on mobile too. It needs to be full width.

Still, exited you've made the move. It will be a real winner in the long run once everything has settled down :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom