New forum! Post bugs & errors in here *CHECK FIRST POST FOR ISSUES FIRST - P.S. THE MM IS OPEN*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
have changes to multiquote taken place?

I liked how it was but the option to choose which ones to place seems to have disappeared.

I've also got an odd issue that only happens on the forums, my cursor seems to jump around when typing. If I spell a word incorrectly, then start to delete it jumps to the start of the word

v0n

v0n

Soldato
Can we add fontage mess to the list
- font-size for the thread title (.titleBar h1 ) at the top of this page is giant 18pt (for no reason), should be at the most extreme maximum 14px (not pt) and maybe font-weight: bolder to match other fonts used on the page
- thread number font-size ( .messageList ) is 13px and bold - why? nothing else in a post is this big, it's not like it's even important.
- "Share this page" on the bottom of this page (.larger.textHeading) is a giant 11pt (not px). It is also surrounded by a southern ocean of empty space.
- tags on the top of the page are there just to add to visual mess and confusion. There is literally no purpose to them. This isn't the type of forum that needs tagging for posts, we don't differentiate between topics on "ponnies with yellow tails", "ponnies with pink tails", that need to be tagged for clarity - we are equal opportunity ranters
- this last decade [f] icon leading to an external login stealing entity of www.addthis.com - bruv, phuleeeeeeze, what are we - netmums?.
- if top-pading to own text below quote when quote is present, why no top-padding to own text when quote is not present?

Caporegime
Today I learned that putting someone on your ignore list also removes any threads started by them. This is a great feature and will prevent me getting erm... "carried away" so to speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom