New forum! Post bugs & errors in here *CHECK FIRST POST FOR ISSUES FIRST - P.S. THE MM IS OPEN*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Why is the option called "Show Avatars" with an optional checkbox titled "No" which is unselected by default?

Who is making these changes exactly.....? :p

Surely... "Show Avatars" with a checkbox which is selected by default...

Associate
If you change your email account, in Trust it stays as the old email account so all new emails will go to the old account.

Ignore this, I didn't realise you also had to edit it in Trust as well as the Forum preferences. Working OK now.

Last edited:
Soldato
Sooo... I've not had much time to play around with the new software yet... But I assume you now can't change your Avatar? If you can, I can't find where :p

I loooove that we get notifications with replies now though :) Good stuff :D

Associate
Any way to only "watch" threads that you've created, and not every thread you reply in?

There is no global option for either/or.

However, assuming that you are creating a thread here and there it's possibly best to leave the global "Automatically watch threads that you create or when you reply..." Unticked and just watch the threads you create?

B0cf7iy.png

I am sure you're aware but when you create a thread, it gives you the option to watch the thread during creation.

It also gives this option when you reply to a thread using "More options".

Soldato
There is no global option for either/or.

However, assuming that you are creating a thread here and there it's possibly best to leave the global "Automatically watch threads that you create or when you reply..." Unticked and just watch the threads you create?

B0cf7iy.png

I am sure you're aware but when you create a thread, it gives you the option to watch the thread during creation.

It also gives this option when you reply to a thread using "More options".

Good stuff :) Thanks!

Soldato
I assume its because it is now a mobile site. It should work if you view the site in desktop mode?

I'll give it a go. The writing is just a little to small for my aging eyes so I have to zoom on a little. Double tap made it easy with one hand.

Edit: yeah that works. Have to get used to the desktop site now haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom