New Gaming Rig Build Please! 06/07/2015

Associate
OP
just an update.. I think the sound issue was just the amplifier that was attached via the pc as when using headsets I have zero problem with this background noise, which leads me to believe that its the amp itself!

also I added 2 dell ultrasharps to the setup instead of the AOC monitor I originally picked.

Im considering building a cheaper second rig at my desk so there's a spare for GF + friends.. im assuming my 980TI is more than good enough graphics card wise for my pc? im considering switching out my MOBO + RAM + CPU + CPU cooler and throwing them into another rig, then getting myself a better CPU with a better mobo better RAM and maybe an AIO cpu cooler? what would you recommend stu? im not really an overclocker and haven't even overclocked any of this stuff as I wouldn't have a clue where to start, I noticed my temps are a little higher than id like them to be but maybe this is down to the h440 not having massively good airflow case wise? could you suggest me either a new case for my system as if I use a new one on mine ill use the h440 on the second rig!

Back
Top Bottom