**NEW GEN 6 OCUK TECH LABS COOLERS inc 92MM**

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Hi @Robbie_G. I was about to pull the trigger on one of the 92mm AIO units (and pre-order the Dan A4). The store says all options for the Asetek are in stock, but when I add the AM4 variant to my basket, it shows availability as "Pre-Order". Is this just because the kit has to be put together by OcUK Tech Labs, or are you actually out of stock?

Hi,

We sold the last couple of units today but we are expecting more stock to land on the 10th May.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Hi,

So after a shipping error we seem to have received lot's of tools rather than the coolers. We have 30 coolers landing today but the rest will be around the 15th apologies for the delay.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Hi,

I'm not sure as it is a 3pin header. I could be wrong as these are both used by Corsair and NZXT but the controller board inside may only work with there software.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Would the 240mm be much of an upgrade from a Corsair h80i GT?

You'll see a drop in temps sure, as you're going to a 240mm rad in comparison to a 120mm rad. But I wouldn't expect anything drastic imo.

Cheers. Can you control pump speed with software like i do with my Corsair AIO using iCue?

You won't be able to control it using iCue, but with it being a 3 pin header I doubt there's anything stopping you from setting the voltage on that header from within your BIOS. If memory serves I think these cap out at about 2800rpm @ 12V most likely. They're pretty inaudible at that speed, but I guess it depends on how sensitive your ears are.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
@Robbie_G I noticed the 360mm and 240mm are no longer available, any reason why as they haven't been out very long?

Hi Sorry we had to pull them from sale due to a conflict with the supplier. Due to the product been used by many other manufacturers we were unable to sell them as our own unit.

It may just be a case that we have to offer add-ons to sell it but until at least next week I will not be able to have them online.

Back
Top Bottom