** NEW GIGABYTE ULTRAFORCE 9xx SERIES LAPTOPS!! **

Caporegime
AORUS Rep
Vendor Rep
Massive, massive overheating issues... check the huge thread on Notebookreview for many reports of crazy CPU temps and throttling http://forum.notebookreview.com/gigabyte/764645-gigabyte-p35x-v3-owner-s-lounge.html

A lot of people seem to be returning them.

Hi Richdog,

FYI, and all reading thread, currently we have experienced zero returns on any of our P35 V3 range in the UK.

As stated before, of course performance equipment gets hot, its the nature of performance.

Thanks,

Gigabyte UK NB Team

Associate
Associate
It's been days, still no sight of my P35X CF2. I remember the CF1 had much faster distribution (factory to retailer to customer). Keep dangling about will just turn us off and push toward other brands.

Has the shipment vanished? As much as I want to have the P35X, I'm not going to hanging arround forever.

Regards.

Edit: I see that OCUK have them in stock now. Why couldn't I get the finance to work at the beginning? Now I'll have to pesting my retailer...after I get up in the morning!

Last edited:
AORUS Rep
Vendor Rep
It's been days, still no sight of my P35X CF2. I remember the CF1 had much faster distribution (factory to retailer to customer). Keep dangling about will just turn us off and push toward other brands.

Has the shipment vanished? As much as I want to have the P35X, I'm not going to hanging arround forever.

Regards.

Edit: I see that OCUK have them in stock now. Why couldn't I get the finance to work at the beginning? Now I'll have to pesting my retailer...after I get up in the morning!

Hi Delfang,

The P35X V3-CF2 arrived in UK distribution on Monday,, so good are now more widely available.

Regards,

Gigabyte UK NB Team

Associate
What about The P35w v3 (with The 970m) I know ETA is set for tomorrow, but if I you have any additional info Atom80, that would be awesome!

Associate
Hello everyone,

I'm very close to buy a P35x V3 but I still have a last big doubt:

wich panel should I go for? 3K or FHD?

I have found only 3K reviews saying it's not a top quality display (poor black, low contrast, no offense I'm just reporting!!), moreover it seems that the nvidia GTX 980M can't manage high resolution gaming at that resolution (ultra high setting with anti alias on) so you are forced to switch back to FHD in order to get a proper frame rate.
This made me think that it's better taking a great FHD monitor than a "good but not super" 3K but the thing is: that I don't have any info about the FHD monitor.
Could you help me? Do you have any kind of information about the FHD display? (producer, model, tech specs and/or benchmarks)? Impressions? Advices?

Thank you very much!

Associate
Any news on the 965m variants

Hi

I'm looking at upgrading my aging laptop for some light gaming and I see on the gigabyte website there's a P35k and P37k (haven't decided if I want 15" or 17" screen) that look to be the sorta spec I'm after but I can't see them for sale or pre order anywhere anyone know if they've got an ETA or predicted price?

Back
Top Bottom