New GMMK Pro - mechanical keyboard

Associate
Looks like Candykeys across the channel has got the Black Slate in stock and shipping now. I guess only a matter of days hopefully before OcUK start.

Associate
Only saw the ISO version in, didn't check for the ANSI. Also looks like caseking is also sending their ISO versions out.

Aye Caseking has the ISO black in stock. Shame they don't ship to the UK. Candy keys still shows either out of stock or preorder and has for a whole for me. Still hope that OC gets more stock than just 70 for the ansi black

Associate
Aye Caseking has the ISO black in stock. Shame they don't ship to the UK. Candy keys still shows either out of stock or preorder and has for a whole for me. Still hope that OC gets more stock than just 70 for the ansi black

I spoke to OC via a webnote this week. Still 70 at the moment (I'm 94 dammit) for the ANSI black. Not to worry, for what it is and compared to more boutique options the Pro feels like a bargain so waiting for this feels perfectly reasonable for me.

Associate
Happy to hear it sounds like you'll all be getting ISO orders soon.

I bought these keycaps for my GMMK TKL and they are amazing value for money https://www.overclockers.co.uk/cors...-black-uk-layout-ch-9911060-uk-kb-0b3-cs.html Great keycaps. Better than Razers, Corsair took the time to finish their mould properly, so no rough edges and the inside second layer covers the full keycap. Better shine-through consistency as well.

Just a shame with the Pro being a non-standard bottom row, keycaps like the above won't work. Obviously you can use them, but it's then finding some keycaps from another set for the small modifiers.

I really hope Glorious do a Pro TKL model to refresh the GMMK TKL. I've gone from a Hades 69 to this and I have to say I think TKL is my sweetspot. Makes keycap hunting for UK ISO a bit easier/cheaper and still saves some desk space over full size.

The world of ANSI is much kinder for keycaps than ISO, let alone trying to get proper ISO UK.

Associate
I ordered in May, so according to another member I should be outside of the initial 70 black ANSI units. I sent a web-note today, not very hopefully, but the reply from Tom M says that they're still expecting my unit to arrive in 2 days.

:confused: Not gonna get my hopes up.

Associate
I ordered in May, so according to another member I should be outside of the initial 70 black ANSI units. I sent a web-note today, not very hopefully, but the reply from Tom M says that they're still expecting my unit to arrive in 2 days.

:confused: Not gonna get my hopes up.

I ordered on the 11th of June, and i'm 77th, so depending where in May your order was placed, there's a good chance you could fall within the 70.

Associate
The extra few weeks wait for the white (silver) version are killing me now, especially when various retailers now have black in stock!

Associate
The extra few weeks wait for the white (silver) version are killing me now, especially when various retailers now have black in stock!

Same, I only ordered the silver one as would go with my setup better aesthetically and thought that would be the least popular one. Not a happy bunny now like. Ah well, better to wait though I guess and will be more likely to bew able to order a keycap set in before hand.

Associate
Same, I only ordered the silver one as would go with my setup better aesthetically and thought that would be the least popular one. Not a happy bunny now like. Ah well, better to wait though I guess and will be more likely to bew able to order a keycap set in before hand.

My GMK set was due to arrive by now but at this rate I can't see it coming before December.

I've ordered a cheap GMK clone to make do with in the meantime which at this rate will probably also arrive before the GMMK pro!

Back
Top Bottom