1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Kit

Discussion in 'Biker's Cafe' started by Ghosteh, May 21, 2010.

1. Ghosteh

Mobster

well, as the main chat thread is locked now, just thought I'd start a new thread. Picked myself up some Sidi Vortice in the end, feel fantastic, feet feel so much more protected compared to my last boot. Picked them up for £240 :D. They were on the wrong price stand, so they were advertised for £210, rather than £280, so the guy met me half way in between, so happy with that. Cheaper than anywhere else online.

Also picked up the Arlen Ness one-piece from the 2010 range in black, got that for £269 with the £40 discount Hein Gericke offer on at the moment. And god, one-pieces are hard to get one haha. Body also feels a lot more protected compared to the two piece I got a few years ago :).

So all in all, a good day. Cheers for the recommendations everyone made in the other thread :D.

2. Scort

Mobster

Wait until you have to take a dump mate - that's like a mini puzzle in itself :D

I do prefer the feel of a one piece over two, there’s less material around your, erm, bits for starters, so no unwanted pressure/uncomfort (my new word!) there, I also find a one piece easier to move about on the bike in, so if you’re wanting to get you knee down, they’re the way forward (imo of course).