New monitor has weird grid pattern

Associate
Hi guys, just bought the - AOC Q3279VWF 32" 2560x1440 VA 75Hz FREESYNC WideScreen LED Monitor but im not quite happy.

First, it has some seriously slow pixels . if I drag something across, there's huge ghosting even on 75 hz.

Second, i noticed a grid pattern on it, something like a burn in ?

I might have to return it ..

Associate
OCUK usually reply within the next day. Usually within 24 hours.

Or you can call up their team on the phone, really friendly and helpful staff. They d o have a live chat as well but not sure if its open at the moment.

Associate
In regards to the grid issue, it may be one of the AOC programs that come with the disc that splits the screen up. check your system tray

Associate
OP
In regards to the grid issue, it may be one of the AOC programs that come with the disc that splits the screen up. check your system tray

You can only see the pattern on a grey screen or something like that. Same way you’d check for burn in. But that’s a small issue. Im more worried about the huge ghosting because whenever i drag something across, there’s smudge like efects

Soldato
I bought an AOC monitor before Christmas that also had a 32 inch VA panel (although it was the 165hz model) and I noticed massive ghosting as well, particularly on desktop use. After a week I'd had enough and returned it.

Back
Top Bottom