New OCUK Dark theme out now, get it while it's hot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nexus 18 I'll have look tomorrow. You've conflicting settings for the buttons but it's easy to fix once I'm at a pc. For now, if you find where it says popup something, then find the line top 4px etc. Remove that and it'll align but personally I prefer it without a box around it.

The blue icon I never spotted so will sort then.

The blue arrow on the tool tip has been solved earlier by wiiiji and myself. Have a look up you'll see it. For my it's border-top, for wiiiji its border-bottom but either way one of those will solve it for you.

Wish my phone could use stylish

Nexus 18 I'll have look tomorrow. You've conflicting settings for the buttons but it's easy to fix once I'm at a pc. For now, if you find where it says popup something, then find the line top 4px etc. Remove that and it'll align but personally I prefer it without a box around it.

The blue icon I never spotted so will sort then.

The blue arrow on the tool tip has been solved earlier by wiiiji and myself. Have a look up you'll see it. For my it's border-top, for wiiiji its border-bottom but either way one of those will solve it for you.

Wish my phone could use stylish
Ah yes, I forgot that when wiiija updates his theme, it re-adds some of the stuff I changed/removed, drop down arrow for quick search box is working as it should again :)

Regarding the double arrows, that fixed it for me, I had to change "border-bottom" to "border-top".

Despite me changing the edit etc. buttons alignment, it still over laps short long posts for members who have no sigs:

ourGj9Z.png

Don't think there anything that can be done with this.

Likewise, I refuse to browse ocuk on my mobile now, it is hideous looking!!!! Well I could if I installed firefox for android but I rather not... :p

The reply box is still in the default OcUK blue for me with wiija's most up-to-date style. Is this the same for everyone else? :confused:
You using firefox, if so, that is why.

I'm aware of the on going issue with the buttons going over text if no sig. I've had an idea that thay work I'll try tomorrow. Instead of moving the links up, move the sig down so that they are aligned. May just mean a bigger gap above sig but will solve the issue. I hope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom