**NEW** OCUK Fantasy Premier League. **WITH PRIZES DONATED BY OCUK!**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Flying this weekend, up to 1st place. Only Bamford didn't perform, thanks to his early injury. Backed against Haaland at the start of the season and that has paid off handsomely.

Three left to play. May drop a couple of places based on others having an extra Liverpool, but should still be top 5 by Monday evening.

Soldato
Did anyone captain Jesus this week? Would have been such a sick move.

Went Haaland in the end, watching Salah score a hat trick tomorrow night will be painful as I switched last minute.

Caporegime
OP
I am doing incredibly awful. Liverpool just not performing and I have three of them. I'm far too close to the bottom.
Went Haaland in the end, watching Salah score a hat trick tomorrow night will be painful as I switched last minute.
Salah has never scored in GW2 for a long time now.

Caporegime
OP
Second time now that me saving my team doesn't seem to have taken effect. Jesus on the bench in week 2, and Odegaard on the bench for week 3 :(
Always check before the deadline. I’ve also had some trouble with points so I always make sure to log out and back in then make changes.

Soldato
Always check before the deadline. I’ve also had some trouble with points so I always make sure to log out and back in then make changes.

Yeah i'm going to from now on. The first time around i assumed it was my own fault, but given the 3rd week included some transfers it's definitely saving some things but not others.

I'm not pretending i'd be doing well, but i'm rock bottom in most of my leagues and down about 45 points!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom