**NEW** *Post a picture of yourself thread* - New Rules

Soldato
technically this might be the wrong thread, as it's not me....but there's no "Post a picture of another ocuk member" thread, soooo....I present (Phate/Jake/Phale) getting his swerve on :p :p

TWP_4078.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
strangely enough, I usually give stick to Jake for his ridiculous hair, yet in that picture the orange faced, blonde hair, black eyebrow woman opposite him makes me laugh instead :p why do women think that look is actually any good? :confused:

Soldato
ha ha.just wait till I post my pic of you Tom!

Really good to meet both of you yesterday and yes I am suffering today!

And you pal :)

I think you took more photos of me and Jake than we did of the bride and groom.....slightly weird :p

I'm also suffering today, main problem being they didn't use measures, just poured.

I had one whiskey and coke that was like a shot of coke topped up with whiskey, it was still a golden colour! lol

Soldato
I believe Greebo, anyone I've seen who is that orange in real life is only orange down to their chin/neck because that's where they all stop with the orange fake tan paste.

She does have her initials tattooed on her wrist and appears to be drinking a pint of lager though.

Hopefully Phate got his end away though!

Don
I will say it was great having a little mini ocuk meet yesterday. We just needed Andybtsn to turn up!

Ahhh man, you should have given me a shout!

What was the occasion? I was across from there getting fish n chips on Friday (White Horse) - I saw people going into the Church when I was outside, not sure if that was anything to do with it tbh :D

Back
Top Bottom