**NEW** *Post a picture of yourself thread* - New Rules

Caporegime
I'm just jelly that I wasn't invited to the wedding brah ;(

Yeah is was a good one. The bar didn't get drunk dry though, there were still 792 pints left! However, all the champagne was gone and most spirits ran out.

I was a mess and can't remember the last 4 hours of the party apart from being a flash stand for them at one point..................:o

Caporegime
Ouch brah. Turning up to a wedding without a full suit is bad enough, yet alone if working there in a professional capacity ;(

Normally I wouldn't bite but Tom was working for me on this occasion and having done 50 weddings professionally now and my company got the job I feel the need to reply.

The day was extremely warm, between 25-30c, especially indoors, working in a full suit would have not been practical. When we turned up to the house/venue both Tom and I were wearing ties, it soon become apparent it was just not practical to work like this, it was simply too hot and it was affecting our concentration/work.

Our style of photography, except for the formal posed shots, are 100% natural/candid reportage style shots, in otherwords...you do not know we are there doing our job, and people love it. We could be wearing a clown suit for all you know, we would still get the shots.

Long and short of it, we were still smartly dressed but didn't out do the groom and his groomsmen ;) and we got the job done to more than a satisfactory level. :)

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Reading in the Caravan.

554965_10151054246993609_805170729_.jpg

Soldato
Ouch brah. Turning up to a wedding without a full suit is bad enough, yet alone if working there in a professional capacity ;(

It's actually the opposite for when you're working at a wedding, fully suited and you just look like a guest.

I've NEVER seen another photographer fully suited, nor videographers. It's just also not practical when lying in the grass to get better angles on the formals :)

Soldato
Jackets? No that's how they looked, they were working.

I love Tom's ninja outfit though so he can blend into the dark.

I think Jake (Phate) went and got changed and put his pulling outfit on when they were asked to join the party after they finished work.

we both went back to the hotel and got changed:

before: Jake blue pinstripe, me black

rd3la.jpg

After: Jake casual black top, me pink shirt:

WnfLj.jpg

Soldato
Wedding was Greebo's bosses.

Jake (Phate) and I were hired as the photographers, as Greebo recommended Jake.

Greebo then enable stalker level 99 and took more photos of us than we did of the bride and groom.

Girl in pink was possibly the hairdresser? Either way, i found it comical how much she was hitting on Jake given that doesn't normally happen, and this time it was by someone who would rather re-tarmac his drive than go out for a nice meal ;)

Her and her friend stood out like a sore thumb at an otherwise incredibly awesome wedding.

Soldato
Wedding was Greebo's bosses.

Jake (Phate) and I were hired as the photographers, as Greebo recommended Jake.

Greebo then enable stalker level 99 and took more photos of us than we did of the bride and groom.

Girl in pink was possibly the hairdresser? Either way, i found it comical how much she was hitting on Jake given that doesn't normally happen, and this time it was by someone who would rather re-tarmac his drive than go out for a nice meal ;)

Her and her friend stood out like a sore thumb at an otherwise incredibly awesome wedding.

Makes sense now. ;) Cheers.

Stalker level 100 not 99!

Back
Top Bottom