**NEW** *Post a picture of yourself thread* - New Rules

Soldato
[FnG]magnolia;22915891 said:
That's a pretty sound base for a mullet. Make it so.

/posted from a stupid iPad thing which autocorrects everything badly but beer and hotels are awesome thank you please come again.

sorry but no :DD i think the "mini mohawk" or w/e they call it looked alright :)

Soldato
Pic of me from last winter trying to catch some Cod...

picture035xp.jpg

Who says fishing is boring? :cool:

Last edited:

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
I doubt you'll even want to believe a word of it but I honestly wasn't intending to be an arse but a joke, hence the smiley. Come on this is GD, I thought you knew better.

Or is it a case of people considering the use of a smiley as sarcy now since other people over user them so much?

Soldato
I doubt you'll even want to believe a word of it but I honestly wasn't intending to be an arse but a joke, hence the smiley. Come on this is GD, I thought you knew better.

Or is it a case of people considering the use of a smiley as sarcy now since other people over user them so much?

77AMi.jpg

:p

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
More likely that you've fundamentally misunderstood the concept of banter, in that it's not the same as being a complete dick to perfect strangers for no reason at all.

If you say so :confused:

I knew that some night owls have a different view of things but not to the extent you completely read a post out of context and turn it into something it's not..

Oh well, I do apologise then for any apparent offence.

Back
Top Bottom