**NEW** *Post a picture of yourself thread* - New Rules

Rofl, gotta love someones ability to offend someone then continue to argue rather than a simple apology :p

But that's what I did! Anyway I still don't see how it was any different to other comments in the thread at various points with the only difference being when they were posted and by whom.

Ah well, live and learn!

But that's what I did! Anyway I still don't see how it was any different to other comments in the thread at various points with the only difference being when they were posted and by whom.

Ah well, live and learn!

I have to agree with mrk here, much worse has been posted in GD and no one bats an eyelid. It was just a joke.

Tbh, I thought your comment was slightly amusing and obviously a bit of a joke. Don't know why everyone went mental, maybe they need to sleep more?

It was obviously a joke, no idea why people are taking it the wrong way. Maybe it is too early in the morning. :)

Ah well, live and learn!

I'm pretty sure every apology you made contained the word "but" in it :p Might just be me, but if I apologise I don't continue to justify myself :D

Not that the original comment seemed that harsh to me in the first place, just amused me watching you not-quite-apologise afterwards :D

Put yourself in my position, apologising for something you didn't do on purpose is not the easiest of tasks plus this is GD, you have to clarify the clarification and then justify it and only then can you hope nobody takes some kind of offence!

Not the most recent pics

I am the one second from left
moi.jpg

moi2.jpg

moi3.jpg

moi4.jpg

Last edited:
Using it as an excuse usually makes you look like bit of one unless of course you are a football fan. :D

Someone had better post a pic and get this back on track again.

Just winds me up when people use 'banter' as an excuse to act like a total moron.

There are always those 'banter boys' on nights out. Always.

Back
Top Bottom