**NEW** *Post a picture of yourself thread* - New Rules

Me and the missus at a recent wedding

576924_3697832406875_1095678624_n.jpg

292941_3697832726883_617838471_n.jpg

Lol, it's a large shirt however the sleeves are a tad on the tight side :( however it was a heavy drink ;)

@ Lucy, as far as I'm aware I have more of a German descendancy (great grandmother was a Schneider) however when I was at school, our Geography teacher researched our surnames and it came back that I could be Danish.

Shame the hair is receding rapidly :(

@ Lucy, as far as I'm aware I have more of a German descendancy (great grandmother was a Schneider) however when I was at school, our Geography teacher researched our surnames and it came back that I could be Danish.

You look much more like the hallmark pillaging, murdering and raping Danish-man than a cold and calculating German-man.

Anyway, that's enough stereotyping from me.

In all seriousness though, nice picture :) You look cuddly :cool:

Ps. your shirt is cool, never mind what these lot in here say!

Grudas, I am probably going to go that route when the time comes, will have to see what the wife says about that, maybe a photoshop would convince her? :p ;)

Thanks for the lovely description there Lucy, much appreciated.

Ah the old neck warmer... I just end up looking like a bum with a beard.

As do I. Nonetheless, I will not be the first to shave this month in my office. I seem to have decent growth rate, but it's a bit thin, so it looks horrible. I'll get a pic up once it has reached peak dishevelment.

Back
Top Bottom