**NEW** *Post a picture of yourself thread* - New Rules

Soldato
[FnG]magnolia;23417288 said:
Yeah, I know how it can be. Holidays and booze and before you know it, it's the morning and you wake up to some stranger in your bed!

I think it looks like Dior. Dior bags always have straight, elegant lines which are beautiful to look at and even better to own. The black leather is just to die for although brown is also great.

Was she good?

Hey, do you work out? You look in pretty great shape!

Whats going on i don't even . gif

Associate
Exactly!

Yeah I'm not really into womans handbags to be honest, but I do know a nice one when I see one..

Yeah she was blinding mate :)

Not really, I do regular exercise and do a bit of running, but don't go to the gym, I think it's in my genes as my old man is the same... I am looking at joining the gym soon though to bulk up a bit.

Associate
20894410150903142970976.jpg

Your pose matches the t-shirt pose.

Caporegime
I thought so. Women's handbags are pretty important so that's just a heads up for you.

Did she take part? Sorry if this is too personal and just say if it is. But was she bouncy? 'Blinding' makes me think that she took out all the stops and really went for it. It's great to have such a good friend!

Do you have any more pictures? Of you, not her. You look so lean! You must watch your diet :)

Hey, do you like watching movies?

Associate
[FnG]magnolia;23417331 said:
I thought so. Women's handbags are pretty important so that's just a heads up for you.

Did she take part? Sorry if this is too personal and just say if it is. But was she bouncy? 'Blinding' makes me think that she took out all the stops and really went for it. It's great to have such a good friend!

Do you have any more pictures? Of you, not her. You look so lean! You must watch your diet :)

Hey, do you like watching movies?

I've not had any trouble with them up until now so... :)

Yeah she took the lead mate, not personal at all, bouncy aint the world she was like a caged animal, and loved getting wet and sloppy.

Yeah I got more pics, and thank you :) yeah I watch my diet

Love movies, big movie fan :D

Caporegime
I've not had any trouble with them up until now so... :)

Yeah she took the lead mate, not personal at all, bouncy aint the world she was like a caged animal, and loved getting wet and sloppy.

Yeah I got more pics, and thank you :) yeah I watch my diet
Love movies, big movie fan :D

I love it when my man takes the lead. I mean, it can be any man, ha ha! So thunderous.

A caged animal. Was she like a panther or a leopard? Panthers tend to be more leggy and leopards are just like "WOW!". I saw this on Discovery Channel.

Could you post another pic (not one where you are smoking weed).

Did she ... look, I'm almost embarrassed to ask this. Heh, did she yell your name? I love it when my man does that.

e : tell me about your favourite movie!

Associate
[FnG]magnolia;23417401 said:
I love it when my man takes the lead. I mean, it can be any man, ha ha! So thunderous.

A caged animal. Was she like a panther or a leopard? Panthers tend to be more leggy and leopards are just like "WOW!". I saw this on Discovery Channel.

Could you post another pic (not one where you are smoking weed).

Did she ... look, I'm almost embarrassed to ask this. Heh, did she yell your name? I love it when my man does that.

e : tell me about your favourite movie!

Yeah I usually like taking the lead, but she was so overwhelming and I wasn't going to stop her! she was definitely like a leopard.

lol, this conversation is rather funny, she moaned a lot yea but didn't say my name, I think she was too drunk to say anything apart from make noises.

Ooo fave movie, blimey, there is loads!? I like typical gangster movies a lot, British ones, I pretty much like most genres though.

298501_2343255623724_229730_n_zps36415672.jpg

My son.

230766_2064603537596_7546330_n_zps2113d384.jpg

300594_2542325440345_620583212_n_zps36a7abdb.jpg

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
For the first time ever I actually stood in FRONT of a camera.
5D3_4194.jpg

And then handed my camera to someone else later in the night, think they did wonderfully:
5D3_4823.jpg

May the DJ in the background sleep easy tonight :mad:

Caporegime
Yeah I usually like taking the lead, but she was so overwhelming and I wasn't going to stop her! she was definitely like a leopard.

lol, this conversation is rather funny, she moaned a lot yea but didn't say my name, I think she was too drunk to say anything apart from make noises.

Ooo fave movie, blimey, there is loads!? I like typical gangster movies a lot, British ones, I pretty much like most genres though.

298501_2343255623724_229730_n_zps36415672.jpg

My son.

230766_2064603537596_7546330_n_zps2113d384.jpg

300594_2542325440345_620583212_n_zps36a7abdb.jpg

I've thought about this a lot before posting this. There was an element of teasing going on there, on my part, and I want to apologise for that. It wasn't a very decent thing to do, in fact it was a very bad thing to do. I'm sorry.

I sincerely hope you and your son have a magical Christmas.

Associate
[FnG]magnolia;23417508 said:
I've thought about this a lot before posting this. There was an element of teasing going on there, on my part, and I want to apologise for that. It wasn't a very decent thing to do, in fact it was a very bad thing to do. I'm sorry.

I sincerely hope you and your son have a magical Christmas.

I gathered that, but played along with it, simply for your sense of humour, I found it rather amusing to be honest. :D

Thanks, you too.

Back
Top Bottom