**NEW** *Post a picture of yourself thread* - New Rules

Seems I like playing with filters in photobucket.

20121222_230457-1_zps4f949afd.jpg

Are there a lot of DJs in Cumbria? All my bros friends seem to be from there too that are DJs.

Yeah man loads, lots don't have clue though about real club music though and play scallie music to the chavs lol, some decent talent knocking about though, one thing I will say a lot up here are obsessed with retro and new music struggles without big names.

Yeah man loads, lots don't have clue though about real club music though and play scallie music to the chavs lol, some decent talent knocking about though, one thing I will say a lot up here are obsessed with retro and new music struggles without big names.

That's because we pioneer the music down here in the south and it takes you northern peoples quite a while to adjust to it, thus making it retro. :D:p

****smal's got the horn.

Magno if you were just 10 percent meaner I think your genius could be fully utilised. The darkside is calling.

[FnG]magnolia;23417401 said:
I love it when my man takes the lead. I mean, it can be any man, ha ha! So thunderous.

A caged animal. Was she like a panther or a leopard? Panthers tend to be more leggy and leopards are just like "WOW!". I saw this on Discovery Channel.

Could you post another pic (not one where you are smoking weed).

Did she ... look, I'm almost embarrassed to ask this. Heh, did she yell your name? I love it when my man does that.

e : tell me about your favourite movie!

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

You must be new here, please take a ticket :D

Me? Nope not really. been here about a year and a half. I know Magnolia is one queer person who is obsessed on Justin Timberlake, but I didn't know that he was geniuenly interested how a girl he has seen on the internet performs in bed.

Back
Top Bottom