**NEW** *Post a picture of yourself thread* - New Rules

int

int

Soldato
I have cats on my hat.

tumblr_ls5i77bvPU1qb1jwy

Associate
...and who are you to get butthurt over people's opinions? You some kind of butthurt expert? :confused:

It just seems like this is more of a 'Lets take the mickey out of everyone' thread relating to what they wear, how they look like. Always trying to pick the negative aspects. I suppose that's what you line yourself up for, really.

Associate
It just seems like this is more of a 'Lets take the mickey out of everyone' thread relating to what they wear, how they look like. Always trying to pick the negative aspects. I suppose that's what you line yourself up for, really.

I wouldn't have posted such a picture if I didn't want banter to ensue. I think clothes are an acceptable thing to make fun of, as is a haircut etc.

Things that are not acceptable are pretty much birth defects or things that the person cannot help, however amusing they may be.

Soldato
I wouldn't have posted such a picture if I didn't want banter to ensue. I think clothes are an acceptable thing to make fun of, as is a haircut etc.

Things that are not acceptable are pretty much birth defects or things that the person cannot help, however amusing they may be.

You are right. Well, that's how I see it at least

Back
Top Bottom