**NEW** *Post a picture of yourself thread* - New Rules

Permabanned
I wouldn't have posted such a picture if I didn't want banter to ensue. I think clothes are an acceptable thing to make fun of, as is a haircut etc.

Well I now hate you ....

I had pictures waiting of me in a silly sweater, but you've already topped it by a thousand times .....

*Will resort to face pulling in my silly sweater.

I just saw your *cough* contribution *cough* to the thread. I am no longer upset by you comparing me to a cartoon network character. :p

:D ... I wasnt trying to offend you!!! See, this is why I cant have any friends :(

Last edited:
Soldato
It just seems like this is more of a 'Lets take the mickey out of everyone' thread relating to what they wear, how they look like. Always trying to pick the negative aspects. I suppose that's what you line yourself up for, really.

I don't know about that but I always thought that the top posters in this thread must really love themselves or are fapping to the pics. :p

Associate
227718_10150244696981057_538631056_8698663_2998820_n.jpg

Jumpers like this are quite fashionable at the moment. Not sure the world's ready for THAT one, but it will be.

You trend setter, you!

Caporegime
I'm shocked by the lack of speccy nerds in this thread and bored by the number of good looking people. Surely OcUK has at least some members that look like this:

IwTdD.jpg

?
(That's not me btw)

I suppose it's just that the offensively ugly don't ever post their pictures.

Soldato
Why do you think kaffe has so many posts in a thread where males post pictures?

Because she stays arguing if the animal in her pic is a deer or a muntjac.(or however you spell that animal)

Soldato
I'm shocked by the lack of speccy nerds in this thread and bored by the number of good looking people. Surely OcUK has at least some members that look like this:

IwTdD.jpg

?
(That's not me btw)

I suppose it's just that the offensively ugly don't ever post their pictures.

people like that dont survive on ocuk. cool people only, uncool people are weeded out and eventually permabanned:cool:

Back
Top Bottom