** NEW PRODUCTS ARRIVED AT OcUK!! **

Associate
Is there an ETA for the Matte White Phanteks G40 Asus 4080/90GPU Blocks? I've had a preorder open for over 6 weeks, and whilst the other ones have come in out of stock the white ones have never been in stock...

Gangster
OcUK Staff
Is there an ETA for the Matte White Phanteks G40 Asus 4080/90GPU Blocks? I've had a preorder open for over 6 weeks, and whilst the other ones have come in out of stock the white ones have never been in stock...

The Asus ones will leave Phanteks this week. Bad news is it that it might not arrive till first week of Jan they everything is going.

Associate
Hi there

OcUK does not post every single new product we get arrive in this section, as we stock over 10,000 products with upto anything like 100 products being setup per day. So of course we don't do a news post for every single product on our forum.

As such our new webshop can display products by release date and as such the following link will let you check for new products put on our new webshop whenever you like.

For example if you click the link today you will see some of the newest items are of course AMD 380X cards. :)

LATEST PRODUCTS AT OcUK!!

P.S. This same link is also in my signature. ;)
Thanks for the link with the new products

Soldato
When are you Asus Loki 1000w SFX-L psu's due in? Competitor is due in on 30th January, will you be similar or earlier? Thanks

Edit: The ETA on your website is truly well over due.

Last edited:
Associate
Any word on when the white 'GGF Edition' V3000+ will be released? When the black one launched everyone was saying January but that's almost gone...

Associate
Well I think they are getting hyte y 40 shipment on the 27th so I would guess there would be y60s there too.
Thanks for the reply :) ...I spoke to someone on the phone a week ago or so and was told it could be months :/ I actually ordered one from the states in the end, cost me a lot more but was here in 4 days.

Associate
Thanks for the reply :) ...I spoke to someone on the phone a week ago or so and was told it could be months :/ I actually ordered one from the states in the end, cost me a lot more but was here in 4 days.
Ah ok might be a lot of back orders then. I was told by CS that a shipment for y40's were coming in. Hopefully mine is in thst shipment otherwise looks like I'll still be waiting xD currently using the mobo box as an open air case

Back
Top Bottom