** NEW PRODUCTS ARRIVED AT OcUK!! **

Soldato
Direct from the Phanteks rep, just now.

Of course if OCUK would be nice enough to let us know which day that would be even better lol.

Could you ask him about warranty on the D30 120 fans?

I assume they should have 5 year warranty, which is not bad in case of any issues with RGB.

I wonder if the D30 are made by Sunon and have good bearings like the T30, I dont think they are made out of the same LCP plastic.

Last edited:
Soldato
They are calling them "probably the best RGB fan ever" lol. I know they go to 2000rpm rather than 3000. I'd have them about 700rpm anyways. Usually premium brands are good with replacements should issues occur, Lian Li and their yellow whites spring to mind on their UNI fans V1.

Soldato
Yes I am more worried about the RGB going wrong than the actual fans.

Can you ask him about the warranty on reddit?

The specs of them are quite good, a bit worse than T30 but that is to be expected. Still seem good for RGB fans.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
We probably won't go live with bundles as we are not sure on allocation of stock at the moment.

Launch looks like it will be 28th March. No fans for launch but we will have the case.

Soldato
We probably won't go live with bundles as we are not sure on allocation of stock at the moment.

Launch looks like it will be 28th March. No fans for launch but we will have the case.

Hi. Sorry to keep bothering you, do you know what day or time the page is going to get listed? (for pre order etc) Quite a few product pages in other countries getting listed now.

Back
Top Bottom