** NEW PRODUCTS ARRIVED AT OcUK!! **

Permabanned
I see the kd25f just came into stock well boys anyone had a play? I think VF might of got one boy that has to be mine before christmas i thought it would be delayed a bit. 1 left in stock also.

Associate
just to say I got one of these a few weeks ago and am generally very impressed for £30

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/arct...duo-white-cpu-cooler-2-x-120mm-hs-074-ar.html

not too loud, has dual fans, appears well made, good value for £30. however the 4 copper heat pipes don't cover all of the am4 chip - though this may not be necessary. I am finding that even on idle for a 3600 at stock the fans have to spin at 1200 rpm for 35 to 40ºC (which seems more noisy and faster than I would expect)and go up to the max of 2100rpm when stressed (though is not very loud - presumably as capped at only 2100rpm).

Perhaps I should change the fan profile in the bios for it to cope with more heat before spinning the fans up?

Associate
Good tip - might have a look at that AiO. I'm switching motherboards from Z270-K Prime to Z270-X Gaming 8, and might be facing issues getting my Dark Rock 3 to fit. Never gone AiO before, but might take the plunge and maybe overclock my i7-7700K.

Associate
Has anyone heard a release date for the Ducky One 2 Mini Mecha? I was going to get a a regular One 2 Mini then they announced the SF and a few weeks ago I learned of the Mecha, its basically an aluminium One 2 Mini.

Back
Top Bottom