** NEW SAMSUNG ODYSSEY G7/G9 MONITORS 27-49" AVAILABLE TO PRE-ORDER **

OcUK Staff
Hi guys,

I've got Samsung's new gaming monitor range available to pre-order.

They have amazing specs being 240Hz 1ms VA panels. They are also Freesync and G-Sync compatible!

I am really looking forward to the reviews on these but if you want to make sure of a panel come launch get your pre-orders on now!

Stock should be landing around June/July but please take with a grain of salt, as with all ETA's currently.

Samsung Odyssey LC49G95TSSUXEN 49" 5120x1440 VA 240Hz 1ms FreeSync/G-Sync Compatible Curved Gaming M @ £1,279.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Sams...ync-Compatible-Curved-Gaming-M-MO-247-SA.html

LC49G95TSSUXEN, Resolution 5120x1440, Display Size 49", Refresh Rate 240Hz, FreeSync/G-Sync Compatible, 1ms Response Time, Contrast Ratio 2500:1, Panel Type VA, Curved 1000R, Height/Tilt/Swivel adjust

Only £1,279.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Samsung Odyssey LC32G75TQSUXEN 32" 2560x1440 VA 240Hz 1ms FreeSync/G-Sync Compatible Curved Gaming Monitor @ £629.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Sams...ync-Compatible-Curved-Gaming-M-MO-246-SA.html

Display Resolution 2560x1440, Display Size 32", Refresh Rate 240Hz, FreeSync, G-Sync Compatible, 1ms Response Time, Contrast Ratio 2500:1, Panel Type VA, Curved 1000R, HDR 600, Height adjust, Swivel

Only £629.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Samsung Odyssey LC27G75TQSUXEN 27" 2560x1440 VA 240Hz 1ms Freesync/G-Sync Compatible Curved Gaming M @ £549.95 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Sams...ync-Compatible-Curved-Gaming-M-MO-242-SA.html

Display Resolution 2560x1440, Display Size 27", Refresh Rate 240Hz, FreeSync, G-Sync Compatible, 1ms Response Time, Contrast Ratio 2500:1, Panel Type VA, Curved 1000R, HDR600, Height Adjust, Swivel

Only £549.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

OcUK Staff
OP
We'll be receiving some 27 and 49 on Friday.

Not enough to cover all pre orders unfortunately.

I've asked when the next stock after this is due to the UK as I'm sure everyone who isn't allocated one in this initial batch on Friday will be desperate to know!

OcUK Staff
OP
Quite bummed out that other UK retailers have it in stock and not OCUK. I'd rather hold onto my pre order price, but still a little disappointed.

We ordered at the same time as them.

All i can guess is they had more than they need to honor all their pre-orders.

I'll be using this as ammunition as to why OCUK should be receiving a greater allocation next time round don't worry!

OcUK Staff
OP
Should have a decent chunk of 32" landing on the 29th, and enough to fulfill all the early pre-orders of the 27".

Regarding rumours of a recall of the 49" I haven't had any official word from Samsung. I've chased them to request confirmation.

I'll keep everyone posted as and when I receive information.

OcUK Staff
OP
Had word that G9's are expected into the UK in the second week of October so hopefully not too long to wait.

I've got enough on order to fulfill all existing pre-orders so as long as we are allocated enough then everyone should have theirs (conservatively speaking) by the end of the month.

OcUK Staff
OP
I'm seeing new stock available for the G9 (LC49G95TSSUXEN)right now for people that want one by Tuesday £1279.97 and free delivery to you but not to your desktop direct which is a shame as it's one heavy monitor. So if you have been stuck in preorder hell go have a look as they are in stock at this place right now and a place I purchased my Samsung gaming Laptop Direct from them and they were really good, will then give more people a chance on OKUK to grab stock here too next week. Seems they are slowly creeping up at other places that have them too so go grab one while they are at the realistic price of £1280.

I don't know really what this means but we have orders on with all the UK Samsung disty's.

We'll get you your monitor as soon as we can if you want to pre-order :)

OcUK Staff
OP
Theres a sale starting on 26th, who knows, could be good to wait and see. Samsung have some strict rules. I brought a thunderbolt monitor from them that dropped in price a week after and rather than refunding me the difference, I had to return for refund, then when I was going to buy it at sale price, they had no stock. Lucky there is lots of other choices though.

I don't expect the G95 to drop in price for BF

Back
Top Bottom