New Site Feedback

Man of Honour
It's impossible to see the close button on the top right of the Live Chat box that opens up. The button is there but it's impossible to see.

Soldato

Not a good answer tbh.

you don't launch a new site without making sure it's working over all platforms.

considering over 60% of users access many sites via mobile platforms you have failed.

I wouldn't dream of releasing something if it wast working over all platforms.

Soldato
2/3rds of the tabs appear to be social media links?

Even when you click components to look for something, over half of it is extras and social media.

and when I go into a sub-menu i.e graphics cards, its then not massively clear that I have to go back to components to look for something else, the old way of drop down sub sections was far more intuitive as a user.

breaking countless work records and sculpting the impressive physique which earned him the nickname "Conan the system builder".

Giving the fact that he could pound me into a fleshy mass aside, is this a selling point now? Really? Might be a ****ing amazing overclocker but why are the muscles involved lol? Gotta have dem big gainz to screw in a motherboard!

Last edited:
Soldato
There should have been a UAT or preprod version before switching your new site in to production

That way you could have done all testing and even had a community thread helping on bug fixes etc. But it seems straight to prod

I do a lot of work on load balancers and we have our customers with a preprod environment, its a very good process

Last edited:
Associate
all the skylake overclocked bundles seem to have been removed, was this on purpose?

nvm.. they appear to be under component bundles rather than the tech lab bundles. confusing

Last edited:
Soldato
Just logged to my account and it says my name is greendogz.co.uk & the 1st name of my billing address is greendogz.o.uk

Greendogz.co.uk was the name of an online dog toy shop my g/f was thinking about launching yonks ago.

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

Doesn't load well on mobile devices, I would suggest having a mobile friendly version

Works fine on my mobiles + tablets.

If it's not working on yours might be an idea to list your make/model/os/browser.

Back
Top Bottom