new skynet challenge

Man of Honour
cteamcmp21.php

Still green yesterday - but only just!

MGP

MGP

Soldato
Somehow we are holding them. I dunno how. Yesterday at around this time we had a lead of just over 200k. We've slightly increased that to 250k ish.

Both sides have been adding hosts and cores like mad (even if the true stats are sometimes hidden). Unfortunately evga have probably added more larger rigs in the last 24-36 hours than we have. But there is a lag between stuff being added and the return from points ramping up. We've all got queues of stuff awaiting validation, and it seems to take a while for that to equalise with each new toy we assimilate.

I think the next 24-48 hours will be telling as to who really has the upper hand here. At the moment anything that we can find to add in will help.

PDW

PDW

Associate
So I go away and come back to find we are not only still out in front but still pulling away :D

Way to go team. :D:D:D

Still, there's some sad news, no not the temporary blip of being out produced by Hanluc yesterday, I knew that wouldn't last as I still have well over 700 wu's pending, no it looks like I'm going to get stomped tomorrow :( It's all for the good of the team I suppose :(;):(

Back
Top Bottom