** NEW STEELSERIES RIVAL GAMING MICE 650 + 710 - AVAILABLE TO PRE-ORDER **

OcUK Staff
Hi guys,

There are some famous rivalry's:
  • Coke vs. Pepsi
  • Marvel Comics vs. DC Comics
  • Harambe vs. Jesus
Now two new Rival's are on the block. The Rival 650 and 710 Gaming mice from Steelseries.

The 650 is the wireless version of the 600. It features the TrueMove sensor with 1 to 1 tracking and minimal latency. The wireless is said to charge in 15 mins (for 10 hours use depending upon RGB), depending upon your USB port. With adjustable weights and RGB this is one of the best "Gaming" wireless mice we've seen feature wise.

For those who don't trust wireless connections SteelSeries also have released the Rival 710. The mouse is much like its predecessor, the Rival 700, in that it boasts an OLED display, along with tactile alerts that can notify users of in-game events. SteelSeries have merely updated the design with a TrueMove3 sensor and 60-million-click durability. Making one of our favourite mice even better.

New Rivals are up for pre-order now with stock arriving SOON™!

Steelseries Rival 650 Wireless RGB Optical Gaming Mouse (62456) @ £119.99 inc VAT

Quantum Wireless™ delivers freedom from wires, TrueMove3: World’s first True 1 to 1 esports sensor 12000 CPI 350 IPS, Secondary lift off sensor for world’s most accurate and lowest lift off distance

Only £119.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Steelseries Rival 710 RGB Optical USB Gaming Mouse (62334) @ £99.95 inc VAT

Custom TrueMove3 12000 CPI sensor, Tactile alerts for immersive gaming, 60-million click switch durability, Reinforced split-trigger buttons, RGB lighting with PrismSync

Only £99.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
OP
The Rival 710's have landed and are already heading out of the warehouse shutters!

We've got one Rival 710 to give away on stream tonight and also every Rival 710/650 purchase this week will receive a Free Steelseries QcK mousemat! Just add the mouse to your basket and the mouse mat will be added automatically!Don't worry if you've already pre-ordered, the existing pre-orders for 710's and the 650's will ship with one when they land!

Steelseries QcK Gaming Mouse Pad (63004) @ £8.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Steelseries-QcK-Gaming-Mouse-Pad-63004-GS-010-ST.html

The SteelSeries QcK-line of mouse pads are made of high quality cloth material, providing a precise and consistent glide.

Only £8.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

OcUK Staff
OP
It is good. Used them on the stream for the first time last night.

It's got a little more weight to it than the 700. Feels more solid. The Truemove3 sensor is also amazing, feels so accurate, it's like having a one handed sniper rifle!

Soldato
@NikTheSHNIK God damn it Nik I need a new mouse, love steelseries products, and here you go again trying to seduce me with your sexy wares.

Any chance of a pre order one off discount for those of us who are recovering from a broken leg and are skint cause its their daughters 1st birthday today? Lol

OcUK Staff
OP
@NikTheSHNIK God damn it Nik I need a new mouse, love steelseries products, and here you go again trying to seduce me with your sexy wares.

Any chance of a pre order one off discount for those of us who are recovering from a broken leg and are skint cause its their daughters 1st birthday today? Lol

If I do it for you then everyone is going to be breaking their legs!

Tell you what though, if you don't want the free mouse mat then call up sales and they'll do you the equal value off instead.

Also happy birthday to your daughter :)

Soldato
@NikTheSHNIK That's generous of you mate, thank you. Going to have to pass for now though as I can't justify it atm but hopefully that offer will stay open as I have the massive ocuk mouse mat.

And thanks, the little ones been spoilt rotten.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
After having purchased a Logitech G Pro Wireless recently, I'm fully sold on wireless mice now. Ban the cable!!

Associate
Are you planning on getting any of the accessories in? I can't order direct from Steelseries as they won't ship them to me and I fancy the coloured shells for Rival 700/710!

OcUK Staff
OP
Are you planning on getting any of the accessories in? I can't order direct from Steelseries as they won't ship them to me and I fancy the coloured shells for Rival 700/710!

I've tried quite recently. I think they are holding on to those themselves.

Got the PUBG theme Qck+'s on order. They should be arriving soon:

Steelseries Qck+ PUBG Erangel Edition Large Gaming Surface (63807) @ £24.95 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Stee...ion-Large-Gaming-Surface-63807-GS-05E-ST.html

Features PUBG Erangel map art, Exclusive QcK micro-woven cloth for maximum control, Optimized for low and high DPI tracking movements, Non-slip rubber base eliminates unwanted movement

Only £24.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Steelseries Qck+ PUBG Miramar Edition Large Gaming Surface (63808) @ £24.95 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Stee...ion-Large-Gaming-Surface-63808-GS-05F-ST.html

Features PUBG Miramar map art, Exclusive QcK micro-woven cloth for maximum control, Optimized for low and high DPI tracking movements, Non-slip rubber base eliminates unwanted movement

Only £24.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

OcUK Staff
OP
Rival 650 have landed now. These are some awesome kit from OcUK's favourite manufacturer of quality mice.

Steelseries have also given me 20 Steelseries QcK heavy MM's worth £24.99 to giveaway with the first 20 Rival 650's sold, grab one now so you don't miss out!

The mouse mats will be added automatically to your basket.

Steelseries Rival 650 Wireless RGB Optical Gaming Mouse (62456) @ £119.99 inc VAT

Quantum Wireless™ delivers freedom from wires, TrueMove3: World’s first True 1 to 1 esports sensor 12000 CPI 350 IPS, Secondary lift off sensor for world’s most accurate and lowest lift off distance

Only £119.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Steelseries QcK Heavy Gaming Mouse Pad (63008) @ £24.95 inc VAT

The SteelSeries QcK-line of mouse pads are made of high quality cloth material, providing a precise and consistent glide.

Only £24.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Associate
Both look like great mice, but I am curious at what the market research looks like.
Are there that few "lefties" that including or offering a conversion for the 650 isn't viable? Seems like an ideal design/platform to offer that for us ginger step children.
Not a whinge, just intrigued is all.

OcUK Staff
OP
Both look like great mice, but I am curious at what the market research looks like.
Are there that few "lefties" that including or offering a conversion for the 650 isn't viable? Seems like an ideal design/platform to offer that for us ginger step children.
Not a whinge, just intrigued is all.

When vendors have tried lefty mice the sales just aren't there to justify their RND and production costs unfortunately.

You'd think that with lefties being 1/10 of the population that when the vendors make a left-handed version they'd sell 1t least 1/10th the same number as the right handed version but that isn't the case, it's under 1%.

At least in my experience. Although it is born out by the noise coming from Razer when it came to their kickstarter for the left-handed NAGA

Associate
You'd think that with lefties being 1/10 of the population that when the vendors make a left-handed version they'd sell 1t least 1/10th the same number as the right handed version but that isn't the case, it's under 1%.

At least in my experience. Although it is born out by the noise coming from Razer when it came to their kickstarter for the left-handed NAGA

That's fair. I'm aware tooling alone is expensive enough to dissuade production for a fairly niche requirement (or so it would appear).

That Kickstarter campaign completely passed me by. Judging by the number of pledges, it would appear I am not the only one. I've seen gimmicky bedside clocks get more pledges...

Gee

Gee

Soldato

Until it starts peeling away after about one months use. Surprised SS didn't give you some of their new range of pads (with the RGB) away tbh.

Soldato
That's one BIG epic fail on the 650 not having a base you can charge it on.

That would **** me off big time having to manually put a cable in and out to charge it everyday (even if it's a fast charge!).

Plus the lightest it can be is 121g! LOL

Madness from SS.

I'll stick with my superior 600 thanks!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom