New subwoofer

Soldato
You're very lucky. Mine doesn't even "believe" in HD. :p :eek:

Mine either, couldn't care less about sound/immersion or whatever and is quite happy with the telly speakers. When watching a film she constantly tells me to turn it down as it is too loud (it is of course nothing of the sort, it's just fully enveloping sound!) and doesn't like subwoofers as they "hurt her chest"... I am going to trade her in real soon. Don't even want a different model, I just want to enjoy my films in peace :p

Caporegime
Having a sub at all was a big step... I didn't want to push it :p

i have a custom made glass top on mine and it's used as a sort of side table. it has a picture frame, 3 hand made monkeys (hear no evil, see no evil and speak no evil) and a candle on it.

visitors don't even know it's a sub and think it's a table. i got a wood effect on mine so it matched my real wood coffee table, wooden flooring and wooden feature wall.

Soldato
i have a bk xxls400 and a bk Monolith Plus both don't hum.. they are great subs.

even tho when i got the xxls400 i had to send it back after around 4 weeks due to a part of the amp went faulty but they got that fixed and never had a issue seen.

Back
Top Bottom