New Top Gear (2011) BBC 2 8PM!

I BET THEY DIDN'T EVEN REALLY GET A LETTER FROM THE MAFIA :mad:

Of course they didn't: all the real Albanian Mafia (or the few still in Albania) drive black X5s with blacked out windows. Apart from one who has an H2.

But yes, Albania has produced a lot of good-looking women. Think thinner Italian women and you're getting there.

M

It's always the bit where I leave the room and put the kettle on to be honest.

The Vietnam episode can't be beaten. That was the pinnacle of Top Gear.

The specials are always amazing, I look forward to them.

But it's nice to see celebrities on there simply to chat and drive, and not push a product. The Cameron Diaz one was cringeworthy, it was clear they were only there to shove that film in everyone's faces.

Although Mr.Ross is back on radio soon I assume? But it wasn't really pushed that hard, just more mentioned and then forgotten about.

Really like those chevvies, looked awesome sliding around those Albanian corners.

Epic Volvo PCP, but not in bender boy blue!

It's always the bit where I leave the room and put the kettle on to be honest.

The Vietnam episode can't be beaten. That was the pinnacle of Top Gear.

Yeh the vietnam episode cant be beaten imho! I sill crack up watching hammond and his attempts to fix the boat in the hotel! I dont care if it was planned or not its just one of those moments where I loose it everytime lmao.

Yeh the vietnam episode cant be beaten imho! I sill crack up watching hammond and his attempts to fix the boat in the hotel! I dont care if it was planned or not its just one of those moments where I loose it everytime lmao.

Vietnam & The Polar one are still my favourites.

Top Gear is awesome though & so far this season it has been fantastic!

They probably won't but they will hire someone to watch it for them and give them cliffs after which point they might raise an eyebrow and their monocle fall to the floor.

I think the emotion has a name, it might be a guffaw....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom