New Top Gear (2011) BBC 2 8PM!

Frost has put loads of weight on, pegg has lost loads!

Love the Zonda, glad to hear that there will be a few more and the R isn't the last one. Although it is amazing

nearly 2k for those shoddy bmw's? wow why do they hold their money so well. great episode, very funny in parts. that zonda was nothing short of awesome!

Watched this on iplayer as I managed to lose track of time.

Another good episode I thought.
Zondas were awesome, I watched the Star in the car section for once and thought it was good.
The BMW feature was a good laugh. :D

Liking this season.

The zonda segment was awesome. Truly taken over the lambos as the crazy hyper cars of this world. Still faster than the ffx with shumni at the wheel, by a couple of seconds, says it all really.

The zonda segment was awesome. Truly taken over the lambos as the crazy hyper cars of this world. Still faster than the ffx with shumni at the wheel, by a couple of seconds, says it all really.

What's it for, though? I toyed with the idea of it being a halo product, but why would Pagani need a halo product? It's not a commercial product. They're probably making a loss on it. So I think it's essentially Pagani's present to itself. Hey, blank cheque time, let's make the best car we can, no compromises, no point other than itself.

Does anyone else think Clarkson looked in pain after the braking test? I make 125-0 in 4.5s about 1.3g and that's not going to be fun for someone in his condition.

What's it for, though? I toyed with the idea of it being a halo product, but why would Pagani need a halo product? It's not a commercial product. They're probably making a loss on it. So I think it's essentially Pagani's present to itself. Hey, blank cheque time, let's make the best car we can, no compromises, no point other than itself.

Does anyone else think Clarkson looked in pain after the braking test? I make 125-0 in 4.5s about 1.3g and that's not going to be fun for someone in his condition.

Well for the millionaire that can hire a track for a day, a proper track like silverstone and the likes.

Well for the millionaire that can hire a track for a day, a proper track like silverstone and the likes.

Except you can't as it's too loud. Pretty much all race tracks in the UK now have noise restrictions in place - Can't have people complaining about the noise when they move in to a house near a race track now can we.

You'd need to go to somewhere like the Ascari Race Resort to use it, and even then you'd have to trailer it there an back. But, if you can afford one, a Range Rover and a trailer and a membership to the Race Resort won't be too much of a stretch. :D

Except you can't as it's too loud. Pretty much all race tracks in the UK now have noise restrictions in place - Can't have people complaining about the noise when they move in to a house near a race track now can we.

You'd need to go to somewhere like the Ascari Race Resort to use it, and even then you'd have to trailer it there an back. But, if you can afford one, a Range Rover and a trailer and a membership to the Race Resort won't be too much of a stretch. :D

At least i live a couple of hours away, just the car,trailer and rover to sort out:D How do f1 get away with it in silverstone?

Back
Top Bottom