New Top Gear (2011) BBC 2 8PM!

MOTORING: Top Gear
On: BBC 2 West (102)
Date: Sunday 26th June 2011 (starting in 8 days)
Time: 20:00 to 21:00 (1 hour long)

Motoring show. Jeremy Clarkson celebrates the 50th birthday of the Jaguar E-type by driving a modern, half a million pound interpretation of this classic sports car before putting on a typically low key birthday party involving live music, classic fighter planes and a group of Royal Marines. Meanwhile, Richard Hammond is in South Africa to test a bigger, even more rugged alternative to the famous Hummer, while James May meets up with gold medal winning British Olympian Amy Williams for a wintry test of the latest Mini rally car. Plus, the power crazed BMW 1-series M is on the test track and another top celebrity guest takes their place in the Reasonably Priced Car.
(New, Stereo, Widescreen, Subtitles, 12, 4 Star)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Excerpt taken from DigiGuide - the world's best TV guide available from http://www.getdigiguide.tv/?p=1&r=158980

Copyright (c) GipsyMedia Limited.

Sounds good to me, anyone know if theres going to be another special this series?

Last edited:
I really do wish they would drop the star in the reasonably priced car bit, rarely is the person even remotely interesting, could easily fit another decent car review/video in there. :(

I really do wish they would drop the star in the reasonably priced car bit, rarely is the person even remotely interesting, could easily fit another decent car review/video in there. :(

or find an uber celeb like that lesbian girl who was smoking hot, and do the interviews every other week?

Meanwhile, Richard Hammond is in South Africa to test a bigger, even more rugged alternative to the famous Hummer

Anyone know if this is the huge red truck shown in last seasons first episode (well third if you count the christmas specials)?

Well the first episode certainly showed promise but it turned out to be rubbish yet again - its just SO scripted. They've definately got a script.

I'm definately never watching it again, its SO childish and beneath me.

[TW]Fox;19401190 said:
Well the first episode certainly showed promise but it turned out to be rubbish yet again - its just SO scripted. They've definately got a script.

I'm definately never watching it again, its SO childish and beneath me.

I honestly have no idea how people can watch it.

Scripted FTL...

I honestly have no idea how people can watch it.

Scripted FTL...

Totally agree. Scripted entertainment is just completely fail.

The other day I was watching BBC News, that was so totally scripted as well. You could tell he had a script. It ruined it. And that new Harry Potter movie? Even worse. It's just blatantly scripted.

[TW]Fox;19403732 said:
Totally agree. Scripted entertainment is just completely fail.

The other day I was watching BBC News, that was so totally scripted as well. You could tell he had a script. It ruined it. And that new Harry Potter movie? Even worse. It's just blatantly scripted.

Scripted posts like this are FTL!

:eek:

Back
Top Bottom