New Top Gear (2011) BBC 2 8PM!

The Clio V6 was the first designed as a mass produced ROAD CAR

So what? The post I replied to said 'Renault began the craze some years ago by replacing the rear seats with a V6' not 'Renault began the craze in the context of cars specifically designed from the outset for pure road use some years ago by replacing the rear seats with a V6'.

The only mistake I made was to get the name wrong, I thought it was called the Gordini, when in reality it was called the Turbo.

the other was a Rally Car as I have said, the production only ever continued due to demand.

But the car was made - as a road car - therefore the 'craze' began back with that car, as it was Renaults first mid engined hot hatchback (Unless that older Alpine was a hatch).

Is accuracy only important when it regards BMW's?

Got it in one, obviously.

You did ask the question fox !

It was a rhetorical question containing a mistake. I don't check Wikipedia before making every post, unless I'm reciting specific dimensions or providing examples or something my posts are my opinion and not reproductions of other peoples websites.

Had I said 'Renault 5 Turbo' instead of 'Renault 5 Gordini' this rather silly conversation would not have taken place.

Sebastian Vettel is in the Chevy as I post this :)

339391380.jpg

Be interesting to see if he beats Barrichello. No doubt he'll beat Hamilton as his lap was done in the damp IIRC.

[TW]Fox;19515124 said:
It was a rhetorical question containing a mistake. I don't check Wikipedia before making every post, unless I'm reciting specific dimensions or providing examples or something my posts are my opinion and not reproductions of other peoples websites.

Had I said 'Renault 5 Turbo' instead of 'Renault 5 Gordini' this rather silly conversation would not have taken place.

haha so touchy just because you got something wrong !

Sunday, July 10th, 2011 on
BBC 2 West from 8:00pm to 9:00pm(Other show times...)

Motoring show. Jeremy Clarkson and Richard Hammond look at some second hand bargains for the price of Britain's cheapest brand new car, the 6995 pound Nissan Pixo. James May tests the toughness of the new Range Rover Evoque by driving it through Death Valley, and then gauges its stylishness by using it to chauffeur a global megastar across Las Vegas. There's also a full track test of the incredible McLaren MP4-12C as it meets its deadliest supercar rival, the Ferrari 458. Plus, reigning Formula 1 world champion Sebastian Vettel is the star in the Reasonably Priced Car.

Sweet Vettel in the car and a few highlites looks good.

Back
Top Bottom