New Top Gear (2011) BBC 2 8PM!

Brilliant episode, apart for siarpc.

Nice to see a car segment of something we cant get or test drive.

Really couldn't care that much for m3 or 911 test drives.
The limited run enzo, veyron stuff is fine. Or when they combine normal cars into big trips.

Last edited:
granted, but I am sure they would do just fine over here in the UK in various barracks.

It's not as though the military are cutting about on bicycles. As the numbers of the armed forces are reduced they need less kit. Military surplus is hardly new; as stuff reaches its end of service date they are sold on. I've visited that surplus depot many, many years ago and it was just as full then.

I think it's generally accepted (even by himself) that Clarkson is not the best driver. I would in no way call him a bad driver as he does have good car control from what I have seen and he must be able to drive given all the varied amount of cars he's driven. But take the episode where he tried to beat the time he set on GT5? He couldn't because of his "lack of balls", or the fact he only put a 1:50 around the TG track in the first reasonably priced car. I wouldn't call him a **** driver though - just not as good as you would expect him to be given his experience.

Back
Top Bottom