New Trainers

Soldato
Thanks! Have to snoop around the rest of the site to see if there's anything else that takes my fancy.

I did get the light greys in the end.

This week I will be trying to make my triple white Ultraboost Clima’s actually white as they’ve gotten a bit yellow and dirty. Step one will be to soak them upside down in a water/Milton’s sterilising fluid mix overnight and then in a wash-bag and white wash in the machine. Once dry it’ll be the usual white Sharpie oil-based marker + matte finishing spray for the midsole and hopefully they’ll be ‘new’ again.

Soldato
I'm part of the culture and I still get bemused. I'm at the stage where I'm more addicted to the chase than the actual shoes.

I hadn't realised trainers had become a collectible until I started buying them from the Afew store in Düsseldorf when I lived there!

I've got a couple of pairs of Adidas Tennis Hu that I love and now realise were limited editions and I can't replace em :(

Man of Honour
Made use of 10% off at Schuh this week :p

I've had these exact Etnies before, they're old skool but they are tried and tested workhorse shoes for sure, very comfy, very tough so had to get them again as I managed to burn the top layer on the old ones sliding on the ground :D

The Nike SBs are new though, had grey ones years ago and really liked how they felt too.

You can probably tell my shoe style by now lol, I have a grey pair of Toms (white underside) and a pair of blackout DCs for MTB riding and stuff.

aCDMmHr.jpg

n6muPlx.jpg

Soldato
Just received a notification from eBay, the trainers I bought for my son have failed the authenticity check.

I'm now waiting for the refund :(

Lucky eBay now has authentication, saved you from getting fakes. But I'm always weary people selling for a lost, when they're worth more.

The Lightning 4 is getting a wider release on the 28th Aug.

Soldato
Lucky eBay now has authentication, saved you from getting fakes. But I'm always weary people selling for a lost, when they're worth more.

The Lightning 4 is getting a wider release on the 28th Aug.

They weren't selling for a loss, they were making £30 profit on them. Just thinking about leaving some negative feedback as a warning to others.

Already got a notification setup on SNKRS app for the Lightning 4 next week ;)

Last edited:
Soldato
Does anyone use StockX much?

I've placed a bid on some trainers, about £30 below the asking price, now the lowest asking price was raised to over £100 more for my size :mad:

Do you see this a lot on StockX?

Soldato
Made use of 10% off at Schuh this week :p

I've had these exact Etnies before, they're old skool but they are tried and tested workhorse shoes for sure, very comfy, very tough so had to get them again as I managed to burn the top layer on the old ones sliding on the ground :D

The Nike SBs are new though, had grey ones years ago and really liked how they felt too.

You can probably tell my shoe style by now lol, I have a grey pair of Toms (white underside) and a pair of blackout DCs for MTB riding and stuff.

aCDMmHr.jpg

n6muPlx.jpg

Nice, do you have a link to the Nikes on Schuh. Have looked but can see a few that look very similar. Thanks.

Permabanned
IMG-20210816-WA0010.jpg

Lot 21 for me. Actually quite like them

Some of the Virgil Nikes have been amazing but I cant get away with these. Its the laces and removing them...well, at that point Id be better just buying some dunks.

Back
Top Bottom