New Trainers

Soldato
True, though these are going for a lot less than the decent ow drops. Struggling to sell them for £300 just want a quick turn around.

I see what you mean, just checked StockX, the lot 20's are not looking good.

Might have to sit on them for a few months. Which is what I am having to do with some Jordan 1 low's I picked up recently. :(

Soldato
Did you have to go up a size in your 575s compared to most other trainers?

I ordered a pair of size 9 574s online and they are way too small. My Mrs struggled to fit in them comfortably and she's a size 7.
575's - no; but the 577's pictured are very snug at a 10.

Picked these up too:
CdnZP0r.jpeg

Soldato
I see what you mean, just checked StockX, the lot 20's are not looking good.

Might have to sit on them for a few months. Which is what I am having to do with some Jordan 1 low's I picked up recently. :(

Yeah I don't mind sitting on them for a year or so, just was hoping to turn them over soon to pay for the parra dunks I bought last week.

Ive not really been following other lots but do the suedes go for more?

On another note Ive had quite a tidy run on snkrs lately hitting on the travis lows, ow dunks, 2x jordan pollens.
Unfortunately I dont think the pairs Ive hit on will cover the resale price of the others I've bought, including asics koi 2.0, parra sb dunks 2.0, cider dunks, am1 hazelnut used, am1 uni blue jewels, am95 comet, 95 reverse neons, am90 navy corks , am90 concords, am1 kod chas and 1 pair of the pollens for personal.
Ill be buying a rep pair of the travis lows and if they are as close to retail as they look Ill sell them off and keep the reps to wear. Anything near £1000 for a pair of £140 nikes is a total joke. I sold the original travis lows the week I got them for £550 so looking at the price now makes me think I should sit on these also.

Pretty disappointed that I couldnt get the jordan 1 low uni blues on the ndc drop the other day. Not seen a queue and waits on there in a long time. Also be pretty disappointed if I cant add the low starfishes to the collection when they drop.

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
Yeah I don't mind sitting on them for a year or so, just was hoping to turn them over soon to pay for the parra dunks I bought last week.

The suede version seems to be preferred but it's more down to the colourway and there being a lot of stock in general. The sales of most pairs seems to be hovering around the £300 mark on StockX. Prices are normally at its lowest week after release as most are trying to off load.

I sold my Lot 32 for £360 as I wanted that money to buy some New Balance

Permabanned

On another note Ive had quite a tidy run on snkrs lately hitting on the travis lows, ow dunks, 2x jordan pollens.
Unfortunately I dont think the pairs Ive hit on will cover the resale price of the others I've bought, including asics koi 2.0, parra sb dunks 2.0, cider dunks, am1 hazelnut used, am1 uni blue jewels, am95 comet, 95 reverse neons, am90 navy corks , am90 concords, am1 kod chas and 1 pair of the pollens for personal.
Ill be buying a rep pair of the travis lows and if they are as close to retail as they look Ill sell them off and keep the reps to wear. Anything near £1000 for a pair of £140 nikes is a total joke. I sold the original travis lows the week I got them for £550 so looking at the price now makes me think I should sit on these also.

Pretty disappointed that I couldnt get the jordan 1 low uni blues on the ndc drop the other day. Not seen a queue and waits on there in a long time. Also be pretty disappointed if I cant add the low starfishes to the collection when they drop.

I honestly think resale of the Travis shoes will fall off a cliff. They flooding the market and just not special.

New Complex pod talks about the Travis releases today if you ever watch it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mhw8rHxkVVc

Caporegime
The Jordan 4 Lightning dropped again on the SNKRS app. Had 6 different accounts, no wins.:mad:

Thanks to the app Heat MVMNT, I bagged a pair on JD Sports of all places :eek::D

Rappers have made them trendy.

Personally I only like Jordan 1's. I did like one of the new Le Bron's but they are quite pricey and I already have too many trainers. I'll get a pair when the right one comes along that looks and appeals to my taste.

Soldato
Just spotted these on Heat MVMNT as a possible (unconfirmed) drop. They have been spot on over the past year on drops.

These are one of those unobtainable, name your price trainers.

If there was ever a time to invest in a trainer bot :D

uRApgwP.jpg

Soldato
Anyone pick up any AJ5 Shattered backboards? I got some.
xqN_u4s6gpw7I2gsNl76DYh8N27d_NTHrSC3-rfO8NkGK2xO4NRw6CY9dC5eRvwnmpHD6SKfi1Ws4hBKK62RxfLRHeTxj7pgUc9Wz-LWthvXjPCj4w789S7U1427JQq0p7tVx1w6nBkv-mp_dkk5t7R7=s0-d-e1-ft

I tried to get the Air Max BW yesterday as they were niiiiiice but couldn't get my hands on any!

Back
Top Bottom