New Trainers

Caporegime
I really like the Air Jordan 1 zoom air to my first coach.

Are these going to sell out and I need to enter every raffle or not so much and I should just enter one raffle?

I don't want to have multiple and been told they aren't as sought after so don't want multiple and make a loss trying to get a single pair.

Soldato
They will definitely sell out I would imagine.
Nearly everything does on the snkrs app nowadays. Especially if its a Jordan. Double especially if its any type of Jordan 1.

Doesn't look like they will be going for that much over on the after at the moment. The asks are high but no big bids or sales.
I'd still enter every raffle you can be bothered to if you really want them.

Most you can return or cancel anyway if you don't want.

Caporegime
They will definitely sell out I would imagine.
Nearly everything does on the snkrs app nowadays. Especially if its a Jordan. Double especially if its any type of Jordan 1.

Doesn't look like they will be going for that much over on the after at the moment. The asks are high but no big bids or sales.
I'd still enter every raffle you can be bothered to if you really want them.

Most you can return or cancel anyway if you don't want.

I've entered 2 so far how many apps are there?

I've got SVD, END, SNKRS and SNS. Any others I should have?

Soldato
I bought the tokyo air max 1s from the same pack. Was waiting for them to drop to similar prices but they only went up!

That was the only pair I wanted from that drop but never managed to find it for a good price. Stock numbers was stupidly low for that pair in the UK yet in US they were sitting.

I've entered 2 so far how many apps are there?

I've got SVD, END, SNKRS and SNS. Any others I should have?

Size? Preview

and

https://www.footpatrol.com/page/launch-page/

Soldato
I got quite lucky on ebay on drop day and only paid 40 or 50 over I think.

Other raffles I use are bstn, offspring, asphalt gold, afew, wellgosh, kickz, 43 einlab, slamjam, hanon, footshop just from having a look at emails.

No idea if they are all dropping that shoe or not. And a lot of them are a pain in the ass having to follow their Instagram.

I refuse to enter any insta only ones that require you to tag friends etc.

Unless it's a shoe I really want or is going for serious money I usually just enter the easy quick ones that have apps.

Soldato
Other raffles I use are bstn, offspring, asphalt gold, afew, wellgosh, kickz, 43 einlab, slamjam, hanon, footshop just from having a look at emails.

No idea if they are all dropping that shoe or not. And a lot of them are a pain in the ass having to follow their Instagram.

I refuse to enter any insta only ones that require you to tag friends etc.

Unless it's a shoe I really want or is going for serious money I usually just enter the easy quick ones that have apps.

Careful with Footshop you have to pay import duty. Could happen with other EU retailer too. Asphalt gold removes VAT when shipping to UK but other don't.

Soldato
I really like the Air Jordan 1 zoom air to my first coach.

Are these going to sell out and I need to enter every raffle or not so much and I should just enter one raffle?

I don't want to have multiple and been told they aren't as sought after so don't want multiple and make a loss trying to get a single pair.

How did you get on? I got a pair of the lows this morning.

Caporegime
How did you get on? I got a pair of the lows this morning.

Lost every one I entered and I entered at least 4-5. I only wear hi-tops day to day so wasn't interested at all in the lows.

I'm just looking to buy ones I like and will wear myself. So was gutted. I know a lot of folk are buying to make money on but I don't have the time to do that currently.

I even tried SNKRS at 8am and lost that one too.

The government stepped in to stop concert tickets from being scalped. I wonder if they will step in on GPU, trainers, etc at any point or they can't because it's a free market.

Soldato
Yeah I have a bit of a collection of the lows so I thought Id have a go. Didnt really expect to win them and wouldnt have been too upset if I didnt.

Theres people all over facebook groups trying to sell them to close to retail already for the highs. I'd definitely think youd get a pair for retail once people start getting them in hand.

Problem with the resellers now is instead of bothering to research what shoes will make money, people just snap up absolutely everything there is on the chance.d

Caporegime
I'm not going to pay a scalper even if it's retail pricing. Rather they lost money tbh.

I'm sure there will be others available soon I like the look of. After all there is only so much you can do and changing colours slightly is easy enough.

I have 2 pairs of Jordans I got from years ago before they took off here. I even got them in the sale for like £70 each. They are quite unique too. I threw out the boxes a couple of years back I'll post a pic of them maybe can help identify them. One of them almost looks like tartan they are black with bits of red running through them.

Soldato
Yeah I respect that.

They really are pumping them out as often as they can nowadays. The problem is it still never becomes easier to get them.

If you google the style code on the size tag that should bring them up straight away.

Soldato
Didn't manage to get any this morning, but wasn't fussed. I have these on their way, I really like them but my first dip into them...

chaussure-air-jordan-1-mid-scZZ99.png

Caporegime
Yeah I liked the look of them and they were still available last time I checked. I just liked the to my first coach more so was hoping to get them instead. But I would have bought them for sure if I hadn't just bought 3 pairs of trainers last month which 2 of them most would consider quite ludicrous (Balenciaga and Gucci) so I won't be posting them.

Permabanned
Someone seems to be living rent free still :p
I have a school mate who's a postman but his mum married again to a rich man and my mate lives in the old home alone and the sugar daddy pays most of the bills for him, so he is always buying Adidas trainers and the newest phone...lucky git...he's 41 or so and still on the easy life

Back
Top Bottom