New Trainers

Soldato
PSA: the lego Adidas trainer is out today. If you sped £95 you can also get a mini version for ‘free’. It does mean you need to buy something else though.

Soldato
nike-air-max-90-pink-salt-front_w900.jpg.webp

Whenever they come out anyway. Not released as yet.
Office has these in a 42.5 but that's as big as they have. Can only find up to 41 other places... I want them! As I've just had some others arrive, I will probably hold off as to save my self, and see if they release any bigger sizes, but it's tempting.

Anyway, thanks foot district for the fast delivery :p

BGdtlh9.jpg

Crap light so doesn't do them justice really.

Soldato
Zalando have the pineapples air max 90s on sale today. The fr site has them at 90EUR and I'm so fricking tempted to pick up a second set at 90EUR and not wear them.

I was always tempted to double-up and still am sometimes. But when I step back and think about it, I own so many I can't get around to wearing the 1st pair.

Soldato
Also been buying more 90s.

Nevern found the pineapples in a 11 so hanging tight for now but had to buy these beauties. Also trying to convince myself I don't need to buy the corals, spruces and eggplants.

20210701-161748.jpg

Also bought these abominations:
20210701-161526.jpg

Not sure to sell them now or hold on for a bit.

Soldato
Soldato
@randomshenans Did you get those jordans btw?
Nah, put a bid on them on stockx but the asks are higher than my bid. Happy to wait and see... prob will go up not down but hey. I really want the pink salts and said I was getting them when I could, so if I had these arrive, plus the ones today, and the bad bunnies I bought back in april arrive monday sooooo need to manage the trainer to wife ratio :p

Back
Top Bottom