New Trainers

Associate
I kinda like these haha, in a gaudy, jeremy scott kind of way. Still gutted i missed some of the US flag wings on ebay last year for cheap.

Always great to see a strong AM1 collection on here.

Think I've finally catalogued all mine, was quite tempted to get them all out for a pic until I thought of the logistics needed...
A lot of the ewing sneakers regularly show up on ebay from US sellers for cheap, maybe the American flag ones will show up at some point. Sometimes when ordering from the states the sellers recalculate the postage fee for less but there is a risk of being hit with customs fees but I think its worth the gamble especially for the U.S flag ones.

Soldato
A lot of the ewing sneakers regularly show up on ebay from US sellers for cheap, maybe the American flag ones will show up at some point. Sometimes when ordering from the states the sellers recalculate the postage fee for less but there is a risk of being hit with customs fees but I think its worth the gamble especially for the U.S flag ones.
Doesn't ebay automatically calculate and add on customs fees into the purchase price on everything over £130? Has stopped me buying a lot of pairs from US although I did have a guy who would buy them for me and reship them out usually avoiding any fees.

Soldato
Great collection, I've got a few of them myself and to be honest I got into this from a love of AM1/AM90 then added Yeezys and Jordans, I'm going to have a go at all the upcoming AM1s though, about time they got some love.

Thanks.

With the lack of AM1 releases over the last few years I've also started adding ASICS Gel Lyte III's to my collection as I really like some of the colour ways. I've got a fair bit of the Adidas Gazelle OGs which I'm glad I did as they were discontinued years ago for the new version which is a monstrosity!

Hopefully sooner good AM1 releases this year.

Soldato
These were released on Saturday here in NZ, They are the 32C Scream greens. I love them!

51939444074_060a4b465d_b_d.jpg

Soldato
Yo dumb question maybe but is this thread for discussing shoes to actually wear or is it for weirdos who collect them? I am just kidding of course :D You do you, not hurting anyone, etc... :p

But I am actually in need of some trainers (to wear) and struggling to work out what to look at... for the last I dunno, decade? I have just been buying the same exact shoe in a few different variants - Supra Vaider high tops. I like them, they fit nicely, comfy, not too expensive - great! But they seem to have sold the brand out and as far as I can tell the remaining stock is vanishing and they aren't going to be coming back. I'm down to 3 pairs left also - one "Winter" pair which I think might last this year's Winter and that'll be it... and 2 summer pairs one black + one green (hell yeah) -> but the black pair have just given up yesterday (I was doing some heavy lifting at the gym in them at the time, though I don't think that was related)

So yeah, any recommendations for something similar?

Soldato
Yo dumb question maybe but is this thread for discussing shoes to actually wear or is it for weirdos who collect them? I am just kidding of course :D You do you, not hurting anyone, etc... :p

But I am actually in need of some trainers (to wear) and struggling to work out what to look at... for the last I dunno, decade? I have just been buying the same exact shoe in a few different variants - Supra Vaider high tops. I like them, they fit nicely, comfy, not too expensive - great! But they seem to have sold the brand out and as far as I can tell the remaining stock is vanishing and they aren't going to be coming back. I'm down to 3 pairs left also - one "Winter" pair which I think might last this year's Winter and that'll be it... and 2 summer pairs one black + one green (hell yeah) -> but the black pair have just given up yesterday (I was doing some heavy lifting at the gym in them at the time, though I don't think that was related)

So yeah, any recommendations for something similar?

Sorry weirdos only in here....:D

I'd recommend maybe checking out the Nike blazer highs, or maybe vans sk8 high if you want canvas with flat soles.

Soldato
I'd recommend maybe checking out the Nike blazer highs, or maybe vans sk8 high if you want canvas with flat soles.

I like the look of the Blazers, cheers... will try to find time soon to go and try some on so I know what size I'd want... then potentially I might give their customizer option a spin (I have a £50 voucher from a work promotion thing which will bring the ~£105 they cost customized down to a pretty reasonable cost)

Soldato
So I got on the Yeezy 450 cinders but that was only ever for resale/to say I've seen them..

But I also just hit on the afew asics which I very happy about!

Soldato
So I got on the Yeezy 450 cinders but that was only ever for resale/to say I've seen them..

But I also just hit on the afew asics which I very happy about!
Im still stuck with 2 or 3 pairs of the slates from the first drop. So glad I managed to return all those pairs of the resins too.

The b.o.i asics? I always miss when they are dropping nice gl3s

Back
Top Bottom