New Trainers

Soldato
My other half thinks i've been buying too many recently:

AJ1 High Heritage OG that i got from Footlocker:

kF0VRqf.jpeg

ya8wQK5.jpeg

uBmx0yr.jpeg

Nike Air Zoom G.T. (actually for playing basketball in)

VACy8x1.jpeg

vQUxl4I.jpeg

Louboutin Louis "Spikes" very much an (expensive) wildcard but I love them :D

mK4PKzw.jpeg

fG6NYiT.png

Associate
Picked these up yesterday, something a bit different without entering a damn raffle. They're super comfy.
PXL-20220515-080537239.jpg

Soldato
I like my stone island sweatshirts... but then someone did suggest I might start a fight at a work thing last week.

They weren't wrong tbh but that's more my job.

Soldato
I keep seeing Air Max 95's out and about and its making me want to buy a pair again. Used to own some back in the early 2000's when i was a teen and they've always been one of my fav styles from Nike.
What are the best sites for picking up a limited release or uncommon colour way?

Soldato
So this week's pickups...

Panda dunks - no interest personally but I like to keep my engagement up on snkrs and it's an easy profit.

Yeezy slides - still in 2 minds, I need something for hols and I can't walk in flip flops for **** but they are a bit comical

Stussy air force 1 mids - interesting, will see if I like when they arrive but I am quite a stussy fan

Also got the Venice/sail Jordan 1 cmfrt for mrs100.

Also eyeing up some made by you am90s in all red.

Yes I have problems :)

Soldato
So this week's pickups...

Panda dunks - no interest personally but I like to keep my engagement up on snkrs and it's an easy profit.

Yeezy slides - still in 2 minds, I need something for hols and I can't walk in flip flops for **** but they are a bit comical

Stussy air force 1 mids - interesting, will see if I like when they arrive but I am quite a stussy fan

Also got the Venice/sail Jordan 1 cmfrt for mrs100.

Also eyeing up some made by you am90s in all red.

Yes I have problems :)
No AJ4 Military Black, dropping tomorrow on SNKRS?

Soldato
Louboutin Louis "Spikes"

Trainers?? That's a stretch surely to call them that.

Each to their own, and your money to spend, but they are awful.....

(Love the AJ1's - detest the Spikes)

Caporegime
I keep seeing Air Max 95's out and about and its making me want to buy a pair again. Used to own some back in the early 2000's when i was a teen and they've always been one of my fav styles from Nike.
What are the best sites for picking up a limited release or uncommon colour way?

I’m like that with the Air Max Plus 3. Loved the pair I had all those years ago and really want to buy a new pair but must resist :D

Back
Top Bottom