New TV forever changing budget, the future 8k , 120hz & 2.1 HDMI

Associate
OP
Now that the TV has bee chosen (LGC1) its got me thinking about the rest of the setup.

I currently run everything through my AV amp Denon AVR-X2200W which is 6 years old now, how will this affect the output of the tv as the amp has a lack of 2.1HDMI

for instances PC RTX 3060TI has 2.1hdmi - AV (no 2.1) - LGC1 2.1 support.

Same with the PS5 i'll be adding this year too, do you see that being a bottle neck? also same with the 120HZ output too.

Any advice please :)

Soldato
Now that the TV has bee chosen (LGC1) its got me thinking about the rest of the setup.

I currently run everything through my AV amp Denon AVR-X2200W which is 6 years old now, how will this affect the output of the tv as the amp has a lack of 2.1HDMI

for instances PC RTX 3060TI has 2.1hdmi - AV (no 2.1) - LGC1 2.1 support.

Same with the PS5 i'll be adding this year too, do you see that being a bottle neck? also same with the 120HZ output too.

Any advice please :)

Both direct to TV then arc back to receiver.

Associate
I've recently got a LGC1 (48") and I think it's amazing. A few retailers are offering LG 10% discounts at the moment.

Associate
OP
Yup mine's just landed now but cannot setup till friday and being very impatient.

Does anybody have any advice on viewing angles and height thinking logically with our new babys and seen to be crawling and walkers etc soon they'll be leaning all over them floorstanders thinking i'd be best raising the TV and angling it downwards to the sofa.

Not ideal but think i could be saving myself pain the future, anybody insight on viewing height.

img_1241-jpg.1643552

Back
Top Bottom