New Warcraft Guild for OcUK

Right, im in. Someone join me - Devlish - offline for a bit whilst i sort out some addons ><

Looking forward to it, but it'll be a wrench to leave all my gold and other characters behind!

Tell me about it, just looked in on my old troll mage, 85, with about 40k gold and heirlooms... so many heirlooms... ah well. Fun to start again!

Will consider joining for the fun. Any roles preferred that the guild might be short on?

It will be the weekend before I can play though, and it will only be for a little while. Don't have much time to play around these days :(

Will consider joining for the fun. Any roles preferred that the guild might be short on?

It will be the weekend before I can play though, and it will only be for a little while. Don't have much time to play around these days :(

Same here mate, I think that goes for quite a few of us! Not like the old days...

I might be interested in this, how many people do you currently have? I find most re-roll guilds fizzle out pretty fast, so having a core 10+ players would be nice.

Well so far we have 21 members form here in the guild. Getting late now so only a few on but earlier there was 11-12 on at once and that was before we got to the late teens in numbers. So a good portion have been on for a good amount of time so far.

A few of us are lvl 10 and a few a level or so higher.

There is no rush and after all its just a casual guild and a social one at that. Not serious at all. Not yet anyway. :-) I guess once we are all at 90 and geared up from the timeless isle then we can do some end game stuff to pass the time until the expansion comes out.

For now just have some fun.. its doesnt matter if your not on all the time and can only give a few hours a week. Its about the community spirit..

Roll whatever you want matey. Just do what you like doing best. I rolled a warlock as I have never done one and so far I quite like it.

Yea I'm still up for setting all that up :) I'm gonna try and get things up and running tomorrow but if not I have Friday off work so will have a lot more time to sort things :)

Something I was thinking of is using one of the name suggestions on the site, kinda give the guild name a meaning, I know we all know what ocuk is but to others outside this community it's just some letters :p

Back
Top Bottom