New Warcraft Guild for OcUK

Haven't been on for a few weeks now, christmas and kids aren't leaving me with much free time. Good luck to all still getting regular play time. Hoping to come back when kids are in school/work has settled down.

Yes, we're still very much about. Not as crazy busy as it was on day one, but a good 10-20 or so people appearing each day, with a solid core of 10+ who are around most evenings.
Hopefully things will pick up that little bit more after the Christmas holidays - come join us!

I shall go take my ban hammer and give them a seeing too :p
Also hoping to be a bit active again now Xmas madness is over :)

Last edited:
I just started playing WoW again after years and years away (last played when TBC was out)

I think I gave my account to my little brother, which he then sold, so I'm starting out fresh.

Is the guild still active?

Guild is still going although it appears to have slowed down. There are still between 5-6 people on with some frequency. Hoping it picks back up and we can start doing older and newer content as a group.

Myself and a few others are already running older raids such as BT on a regular basis for items so they are starting. Will move onto WOTLK stuff soon I think and start going for achievements.

Pam just to point buddy I joined the OCUK guild about 5 days ago. I wouldn't rush into transferring yet. I've gone from 1-82 in 5 days so on pretty much all day ect.. ( been ill ) and never see more than 4-5 online. Just thought I would say before you spend some hard earned :)

Back
Top Bottom