1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New wireless mouse suggestions

Discussion in 'Gaming Peripherals' started by IvanDobskey, 25 Nov 2020.

1. IvanDobskey

Sgarrista

I'm after a new mouse as I'm fed up with swapping the cable between work laptop and personal machine. I'd like one with Bluetooth support and a rechargeable battery.

2. IvanDobskey

Sgarrista

Been scouring Google and literally none of them have Bluetooth :( I mean come on, I'm spending nearly £100 on a mouse and it's not even an option??

3. IvanDobskey

Sgarrista

Bought the dark core rgb pro se in the end, £72. It's not perfect, but has all the features I want anyway.

4. Efour

Caporegime

I have a g502 lightspeed and its amazing but costs alot more than that so.

5. IvanDobskey

Sgarrista

I nearly bought the g903 lightspeed, but cancelled after I realised it had no Bluetooth option. Same with most of the top end mice. Only corsair seem to support it.

6. M1k3H

Wise Guy

The G603 seems interesting. Fed up of disconnecting my mouse from my PC to work laptop, so something that supports both wireless and bluetooth is ideal. A bit put off by the extender cable for the wireless dongle. Is reception gonna be bad if I have the dongle in the I/O panel with my case under my desk? Don’t want to buy a wireless mouse only to have wires for it to work properly.

7. IvanDobskey

Sgarrista

Did you mean the g613? That is one I'm looking at. Seems a bit no frills but seems pretty decent from the reviews.

8. Pocket10s

Gangster

I have a G603 on order for this exact reason, need it to connect to two devices. I have a G703 currently that I love; hopefully it's the same but with bluetooth too.

9. Marine-RX179

Capodecina

I gotten a G703 with "Like New" condition from rainforest warehouse with the current 30% off deal that got going for just £27.43.

Looks completely new and working absolutely fine. I'm well-chuffed :p

Doesn't look like it has Bluetooth connection though despite the rainforest product page saying it does by mistake, but I'm fine without it though.

You could try to see if you can find a good mouse from the warehouse...plenty of options available and with the current 30% off warehouse deals it's amazing value! (Some items such as Corsair Iron Claw Wireless in the warehouse don't get the 30% off though, not sure if it is an error)

Last edited: 27 Nov 2020
  10. IvanDobskey

Sgarrista

Sorry, getting muddled between my two threads :D

I went for the dark core rgb pro se in the end. Should arrive early next week.

I don't think the 603 has Bluetooth.

11. IvanDobskey

Sgarrista

Don't think it has Bluetooth :( That's why I ruled it out. None of the logitech mice do. The corsair ones do though.

12. Marine-RX179

Capodecina

Looks like the G603 does indeed has Bluetooth:
    https://www.logitechg.com/en-gb/pro...htspeed-wireless-gaming-mouse.910-005102.html

Just checked there's a like new one from rainforst warehouse for just around £30.04 after the 30% discount.

But looks it use uses AA battery rather than being rechargeable like the G703.

13. Pocket10s

Gangster

It lasts for ages however, so not much of an issue IMO. The only problem I see is that it's quite heavy but I'll see how mine is when I get it (plus you can use one battery at a time).

Oh and the G603 does have Bluetooth and traditional wireless; theres a button on the bottom to switch.

14. Marine-RX179

Capodecina

Not saying using battery would be an issue, but was just stating the difference between it and the G703.

NGL I kinda wish I had gone for the G603 instead of the G703 since it has Bluetooth (not that I must have it, but to good to have the option), but the 16000DPI on the G703 seem perfect for me on Ultrawide monitor; the 12000DPI for the G603 might feel slightly coming up short.

15. IvanDobskey

Sgarrista

Ah, I missed that then :( may have gone for the 603 then. Oh well, the dark core rgb pro se looks decent at £72. Although I'm paying extra for a load of pointless rgb :p

16. Pocket10s

Gangster

Got the G603 - compared to the G703 I do much prefer the G703; it feels much more premium and the click is much quieter.

Not sure what to do now; going to see how I get on with the G603; it was only £30.

17. HeadlessChicken

Wise Guy

Jelly comb seem to have sorted the dual (and triple!) BT switching for their keyboards & mice. I only have a KB so far (plan to get a mouse too), but it's been bloomin excellent for exactly the same reason you want one.

18. IvanDobskey

Sgarrista

Really getting fed up with swapping wires twice a day now :p

19. M1k3H

Wise Guy

Same here, although more than twice a day. Going for the G603, should get it soon.

20. IvanDobskey

Sgarrista

Got my wireless mouse set up now, really pleased with it. Only tried Bluetooth on my work laptop so far. Will set up on my desktop machine tonight.