New Year's Eve

Soldato
2 bottles of champagne and almost a bottle of red down over the course of today (17:00 start).

not turned the taps on in absolutely months but it seems may as well go for it now.

all the best for 2021 to you all!

Soldato
Am not sure yet if am going to stay in and have a few Beers or go out into town or a night club for some Beers
Guessing my local 2 Night clubs are going be packed tonight

The thing that holds me back from going out into town is that i will have to walk home in close to freezing temperatures as there never any taxis on NYE (there always fully booked)

Unless you are not in the UK, I thought nightclubs were shut and have been since 23rd March.
Happy 1st of January. :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Had an Indian takeaway with the gf last night then prosecco & watched some TV followed by Little Fockers. Could have been a lot worse tbh.

I went for an evening dog walk and didn't see anything that looked like a big party, but have at least one friend who went round to someone else's house for the evening, so can only hope not too many people were irresponsible.

Just got up to let the dog out and give him breakfast, now cosy in bed again :)

Happy New year!

Soldato
Was in bed by 22.30 last night. Been feeling rough since Xmas Day. Did a Covid test yesterday and waiting the results but given its a long BH weekend I'm not expecting the results for a while.

Man of Honour
Great New Year for me, ended up in A&E again with my eye, got home at 6am

https://www.dmpoole.co.uk/pics/eye2.jpg
eye2.jpg

Soldato
I was building my Noblechair on Wednesday and then tried to put the cushions on, one of the straps flirted out of my hand and the buckle hit me at speed in the eye.
It was hurting that much again last night that I went to A&E around 1am this morning.
And people use to complain about the bottom cushion that came with them having nothing to hold it in place.
Now you can see why :p

Back
Top Bottom