Associate
Hey all, new here! I use to play WoW years ago on a gaming pc but my bro sorted me out and I really don’t have a clue about them so any help would be greatly appreciated.

So I’m after a budget build around £500, I will be mainly editing my photography in Lightroom but would like the ability to use a Elgato capture card with my ps5 and maybe start making content on YouTube, but that’s not really why I’m upgrading my current pc, my current one is a i3 with 8gb of ram and a HHD.. it’s pretty slow! So want something quicker and gamer looking to fit into my setup I have at the moment..

Now I have been looking around and the Ryzen 3200G looks like a good budget processor with the built in graphics which is fine as I won’t be playing games on it as I use my console for gaming. I’d also add 16gb of Corsair vengeance RAM which is well priced, I was thinking of the gigabite 450 motherboard and maybe the kingston 1tb SSD.

Now... The tower, I think I have to go for a certain one? Ideally 4 RGB fans so I don’t have to get them separately. And the power supply will probably be Corsair or something. I only really know stuff though watching a couple of YouTube videos but I feel it isn’t enough.

So with the stuff I’ve listed should be good enough for Lightroom I think, but would it be able to support video capture from my ps5 or even stream? This is the part I’m stuck on, if not are there any other recommendations on a budget style build that would suit me better?

Really sorry for the long essay!
Thanks for any help!
Nick

Back
Top Bottom